RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any chance for a torrent? 4.3 GB is too much to dl on any non-mega site, and mega itself doesn't let people dl files that big for free :x
There are four links counting mega and all the other three are better free servers than it. So just use them, if you could download from one then you can download from the others.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So how do I fix my game being very laggy and having bad fps? Is there any way to lower the graphics setting?
RPGMaker MV has certain minimum system requirements. As an option you might try to disable fps sync or whatever.
There is an option to run through browser, but I haven't check it.

ustar1313

Nov 4, 2017
I replaced the necessary files from the BugFix, but after doing so the game is stuck on a screen with "Now Loading".
Did I do something wrong? Game started fine before replacing those files..

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I replaced the necessary files from the BugFix, but after doing so the game is stuck on a screen with "Now Loading".
Did I do something wrong? Game started fine before replacing those files..
Do you use the latest game version and latest bugfix?
It was reported that it can happen randomly (heavily depending on plugins work), so you might try to launch game several times. Or just undone the bugfix

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I downloaded newest version, patched it and whenever I have a battle in prologue (origin doesn’t matter) and I want to attack i got the message ‚Error, uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function’ just before the hero hit the enemy. Any ideas how to fix it?

I saw that the issue occures pretty often, I was hoping that bugfix would help. I use Wine on OSX, maybe some winetrick needs to be applied.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded newest version, patched it and whenever I have a battle in prologue (origin doesn’t matter) and I want to attack i got the message ‚Error, uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function’ just before the hero hit the enemy. Any ideas how to fix it?

I saw that the issue occures pretty often, I was hoping that bugfix would help. I use Wine on OSX, maybe some winetrick needs to be applied.
Maybe read the rest of the page for an answer.

Reactions: SecretSilver

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Solution on Wine, Windows propably the same:
game folder/www/js -> open plugins.js with notepad or something like that, search for Chau_SceneStabilizer, change ‚true’ to ‚false’. On winetricks I changed Win XP to 7 and d3dx9_43, makes the game definitely more stable. On visual settings applied automatic not override with virtual desktop and turned off ‚auto detect GPU’.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, you chose the bad ending it seems. Go south towards the farmers and the windmill on the left is open, you should be able to enter it to find her.

That "doorway" is just background.
The pub does not have her after i killed 5 Petran in the farmland wtf the walkthrough says go update her and she is not there.

C

Caide

Anyone got a clean bugfix link? everytime i download the one on the frontpage it is corrupted, i tried 7zip and winrar to extract and it broken everytime.

ElanaXD

Jan 16, 2018
Weird bug, never heard of it before.
Did you used a save editor? Maybe this messed it up.
nope, just had tons of bugs for example:
-trying to do the quest to save merediths mom it teleports me inside a lamppost (softlock)
-can't complete the xas princess quest after collecting all 3 items (walkthrough says it's an act 2 quest, but i got it during act 1?)
-the pregnancy one i already mentioned

think my game is just fucked

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
nope, just had tons of bugs for example:
-trying to do the quest to save merediths mom it teleports me inside a lamppost (softlock)
-can't complete the xas princess quest after collecting all 3 items (walkthrough says it's an act 2 quest, but i got it during act 1?)
-the pregnancy one i already mentioned

think my game is just fucked
- fixed in 3.2b, otherwise i posted a fix somewhere if want to look for it.
- be sure to get the special elf anti-preg potion, the common one won't work.

Anyone got a clean bugfix link? everytime i download the one on the frontpage it is corrupted, i tried 7zip and winrar to extract and it broken everytime.
It is good, try updating 7z/Rar.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes