EmmaJones

Mar 28, 2018
Doing the Summeredge Alliance quest, and getting the rightmost crystal in the cavern seems glitched? Anyone know a fix?

klmx

Jul 23, 2017
Doing the Summeredge Alliance quest, and getting the rightmost crystal in the cavern seems glitched? Anyone know a fix?
You don't take the right most one. In the mines you get one from the area through the door in the first area near the top, then the one each from the zones to the right from the first area, the right most one in that area never works. But you're left with one each from each crystal area.

Reactions: DBOO and EmmaJones

EmmaJones

Mar 28, 2018
You don't take the right most one. In the mines you get one from the area through the door in the first area near the top, then the one each from the zones to the right from the first area, the right most one in that area never works. But you're left with one each from each crystal area.
Thank you!

Reactions: DBOO

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can you have both Carys an Xyless? I just seen the walkthrough says Act 3 is the end of the game so the game is complete?

Last edited:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Is anyone else able to download the bugfix? if so can anyone upload it to something, I keep getting temporary error and it never retry

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated the Mod for those interested, fixed several bugs with female saves from the last version.

Edit: haven't seem this around yet, so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't someone say (or them) that there wasn't anything more for Roundscape? Or was just an assumption, given the fact that they're making other games?

Either way, surely I'm not against it. And this... pirate above is damn beautiful.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Didn't someone say (or them) that there wasn't anything more for Roundscape? Or was just an assumption, given the fact that they're making other games?

Either way, surely I'm not against it. And this... pirate above is damn beautiful.
Mostly assumption I guess, based on the fact that they finished the main story and are making 3 other games at the same time.

Reactions: DrackDrap

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Just a poorly made assumption.

Almost sure they have stated in the past when talking about Emek's Rest their desire to keep working on the game after said expansion was out. Their posts about it must be somewhere around the thread if someone feels the need to check (i am too lazy to do that now :winkytongue:).

Anyway, i look forward for more content. :D

ps: I want Vesper's Booty! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes