redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Anyway I can help with uploading the new Roundscape; I have it downloaded
Just upload it to Mega, Nopy or any other certified server and put the links here. Or make a torrent and put the file here, it's easier if you can leave your computer seeding for the next hours (because you don't need to wait until finished to post).

BigCatCena

Jul 6, 2017
Just upload it to Mega, Nopy or any other certified server and put the links here. Or make a torrent and put the file here, it's easier if you can leave your computer seeding for the next hours (because you don't need to wait until finished to post).
sorry i was watching DreamHack csgo, heres the GDRIVE link

Heres the Mega Link
  • New Encounter! Meet Tiffany again in Summeredge and decide her fate by helping her though a dangerous situation. Includes a new erotic scene for male player characters.
  • New Encounter! Meet a frustrated Lizagon Female in the Swamps of Emek's Rest who has a very unusual request. Includes a new erotic scene for male player characters.

• New Encounter! Visit Zarah and her friend to experience a new erotic scene for female player characters.
  • New Encounter! Tishtyra asks for your presence during one of your pregnancies as female player character. What could she want?
  • New Encounter! A secret encounter for Clawyn has been added to the game. Available post Act 1 under specific conditions you can watch Clawyn in an usual erotic encounter in the forests.
  • 7 New Mini-Encounters! Added all around Adorevia. Most of them is you meeting old NPCs after some time has passed. See what happens to Rosie after you lifted her curse and many other.
  • Reworked Scene! The Orc Gangbang in the Slinsk Prison has been reworked.
  • Reworked Scene! The Threesome at the hot springs in the deep forests has been reworked.

• New Items! We've added several new items to the game, make sure to visit the Novos Blacksmith after Act 1 again.
  • New Rewards! We've started reworking quest rewards. Gold is boring, our goal is that quests will result in unique and fun items. As example becoming the Orc Wrath will result in a unique Glyph.
Bugfixes

• Duelwield is back, yay! Its a super tricky bug and it still may not work 100% but we're working on it. Dualwield in MV is pretty broken, a custom plugin would break save files so we have to be creative.
  • Forest Spirit Dialogue reworked to make sure players return to the paladins after planting the seeds.
  • Parallax Bug fixed in the map before entering Aldurs Forest
  • Dark Path Fixed for Emek Rest Storyline
  • Consuming gifts in your castle or without the fitting companion in your team no longer consumes them.
  • The PC is no longer slowed down after the Yakotin Train Quest
  • Xyless Recruitment Quest fixed
  • The Demoness no longer has ~~Adventurer~~ in her skill list but instead the intended guard skill.
  • Several Typos have been fixed

Last edited:

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
sorry i was watching DreamHack csgo, heres the GDRIVE link and im uploading to mega as we speak ^_^
You sir are truly a gentleman and a scholar. I'll be sure to sacrifice something to Cthulhu in your name

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
sorry i was watching DreamHack csgo, heres the GDRIVE link and im uploading to mega as we speak ^_^
Thanks you sir, though if you could post the changelog too.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
I can't find the girl to start the new quest in slinks. Is there something needed for her to appear?

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello mates, I just started this lovely game and I noticed a cheats option when I open the tab with all the options. Anybody know what numbers it wants for the cheats? Also, what happened to the mother of the MC? She just vanished after I left the herbalists shop and she isn't in the castle later on either. Thanks in advance.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, you aren't in a relationship until the very end when you pick a partner.

Everyone fucks everything throughout the game.

There are 2 girls you can get pregnant when playing male MC but still no relationship until you propose.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Boooo (panto reaction) still no way to save the goddess.

Pretty sure it's not going to happen at this point. Damn shame a character like that gets written out how she does.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Hello mates, I just started this lovely game and I noticed a cheats option when I open the tab with all the options. Anybody know what numbers it wants for the cheats? Also, what happened to the mother of the MC? She just vanished after I left the herbalists shop and she isn't in the castle later on either. Thanks in advance.
I believe one cheat is 1700 and it gives you super speed. That's the only one I know though. And did you choose the Noble origin? If you did, you can find her in Summeredge later on in the story once Summeredge becomes available.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes