redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
In case anyone is wondering, Clawyns secret scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ie one would need to edit his saves, because I can't think why anyone would be mean to the lovely elf.

Gato

May 30, 2017
Boooo (panto reaction) still no way to save the goddess.

Pretty sure it's not going to happen at this point. Damn shame a character like that gets written out how she does.
Goddess is dead well before the events of the game, the chick you talk to in your dreams is the "boss" the succubus reports back to in the end. Murkal got played hard, eventually there will be a bigger badder baddie left to kill.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, these must be the only developers in history to ever release a buggy game ... that never happens to anyone else.

They should take lessons from huge developers like Bethesda and release games after being properly tested and fixed....
o_O

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is the walkthrough updated with the new update?
No, I'll update it in the next weekend, the last update was for 3.1.

Same for the gallery except it was 3.2c, DO NOT use it before I update it to the new version.

For now, the new scenes are:

I quite enjoyed Tiffany's scene, she was character that deserved more content plus great art. The other were meh, Clawyn's is about her feeling lonely and rejected by the player, preg, futa re not my cup of tea.

The Elven Bath and Orc DAP in prison got new art instead of Nikaria's (good ridance if you ask me):

And finally the new CGs for the lazy people (and no, I'll not upload all):

Reactions: T800 and COOL_CAT

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
How does the pregnancy system work? Is it from battle rape (dont know if thats even in the game) or from repeatable sex scenes you get?

SirChives

Sep 17, 2017
I'm having a little trouble running the game. All I get is a screen that says "Now Loading". I haven't had this issue with previous versions of the game and I've looked for a bug fix but haven't really found anything. Am I just being impatient and it actually takes longer than 5 minutes to load now or am I a dumbass and just downloaded it wrong. Any help would be great.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How does the pregnancy system work? Is it from battle rape (dont know if thats even in the game) or from repeatable sex scenes you get?
Pregnancy happens when you have unprotected sex. :closedeyesmile:
There is no battle rape

to update my game, do I just have to move over the save files?
Read the OP, then download game version.

I'm having a little trouble running the game. All I get is a screen that says "Now Loading". I haven't had this issue with previous versions of the game and I've looked for a bug fix but haven't really found anything. Am I just being impatient and it actually takes longer than 5 minutes to load now or am I a dumbass and just downloaded it wrong. Any help would be great.
Have you tried closing and starting again? Something similar happened to me some versions ago.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Pregnancy happens when you have unprotected sex. :closedeyesmile:
There is no battle rape

Read the OP, then download game version.

Have you tried closing and starting again? Something similar happened to me some versions ago.
Thats not what I'm asking....I got my answer through the walkthrough anyways. It only happens in specific situations. Not all unprotected sex scenes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well if my joke made you look for the answer in the OP then I consider that a win. :FeelsGoodMan::FuckYea:

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes