WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry for my English. Are somebody know what about gallery mod. Is this version of the mod will be work with this version of the game? Or not. And if this mod isnt work when we can have other version. Thanks
Said what the mod is not compatible with the 3.3, wait for an update if you're using it probably today or tomorrow.

WatCher911

Oct 26, 2017
Any chance of a download in a .zip format? My comp chokes frequently on .rar. 9Zip, 7Zip, RAROpener, all fail more often than not. Else a recommendation on a reliable .rar manager?

Samuca

Jul 10, 2017
Pregnancy happens when you have unprotected sex. :closedeyesmile:
There is no battle rape

Read the OP, then download game version.

Have you tried closing and starting again? Something similar happened to me some versions ago.
open the game in compatibility mode windows vista

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Any chance of a download in a .zip format? My comp chokes frequently on .rar. 9Zip, 7Zip, RAROpener, all fail more often than not. Else a recommendation on a reliable .rar manager?
My question for you would be as how recent are this programs your using? I had issue with lots of recent packed games that were in this formats and i had all kids of issues and errors, but that's because my versions were pretty old and once updated with more recent versions of them than the problems stopped. So try to replace in to more recent versions of this programs. :)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated the Gallery Mod for 3.3, added all new scenes to it.

I also won't be using the vanilla menus anymore, just the new ones.

Reactions: bigboii and Skarner

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Any Fine gentleman want to extract the CG’s ??
Use this

downloading game to play for the first time, theres a message on the 1st page mentioning downloading a bugfix folder before playing, but i do not see a bugfix link or anything on the front page. am i missing something?
No bugfix yet for 3.3, so you won't need one (notice how it doesn't say 3.3.1 or 3.3a).

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Use this

No bugfix yet for 3.3, so you won't need one (notice how it doesn't say 3.3.1 or 3.3a).
I would like to ask if you could post 3.3 changelog...search bar is bugged on my phone and doesn't even show...

rovin

Oct 20, 2017
cheats (1700) = Speed Up (2931) = Unlocks the Skip Combat skill (same as the one from the Demon) (1819) = Gives 2500gp

Reactions: Versidius

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
To be honest, this game can be good. But how should I know if it keeps saying now loading when u start it. I tried to reinstall it, didnt work. I tried to play from both Vista and Windows 8 compability, still does not work. I tried to wait 3 minutes en then turn it off and quickly back on several times, does not work. I have over 400 gb of memory left so I know that is not the issue. Is there anything else I can try?

Reactions: Gilharad
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes