mca8amc

Apr 21, 2018
For those having problems with "Now Loading" screen. Try disabling the antivirus for the game. Worked for me.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys Walkthrough is to complicate is dont exist a easy Walkthrough..... i hate this tipe Walkthrough is to hard to know wath i ned and find wath i want..... any easy Walkthrough??? I want something easy i dont know to pres ex: ned to chose some thind when speak wath i ned to press i dont know is to hard this Walkthrough... :( :':)':)':)'(

Oct 25, 2017
anyone know how to change allies? Bcs after i did the templar quest before act 1, the demon dissapear, then i continued the quest until i get the tentacle monster, now i don't know how to make her back in my team

Last edited:

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
Guys Walkthrough is to complicate is dont exist a easy Walkthrough..... i hate this tipe Walkthrough is to hard to know wath i ned and find wath i want..... any easy Walkthrough??? I want something easy i dont know to pres ex: ned to chose some thind when speak wath i ned to press i dont know is to hard this Walkthrough... :( :':)':)':)'(
Your IQ is too low to play this game((

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know a way to cheat your morality up? I tried to do it with RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin but it requiers engimaVBRunpacker, and it fails to do make the new folder that is required, giving me this message.
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know a way to cheat your morality up? I tried to do it with RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin but it requiers engimaVBRunpacker, and it fails to do make the new folder that is required, giving me this message.
I just you regular cheat editor to change things like my morality and other people's state the only problem is that they have to at least be changed once in game to show up which annoys me because I want to curropt the orc but I haven't find one that changes the corruption.. well I actually want to corrupt everyone.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Cheat Menu works fine for me, use the plugin+patcher version.

Little help here.... why can't i change my armor? is it a bug thing? or a class thing?
Armor is locked by class, most classes beside Guardian can only use light armor.

anyone know how to change allies? Bcs after i did the templar quest before act 1, the demon dissapear, then i continued the quest until i get the tentacle monster, now i don't know how to make her back in my team
She goes away temporarily during the templar quest, complete it the right way and you can get her back.

I'm sorry ... ? I have no idea what you meant there except that you are unsatisfied with the Walkthrough.

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
Cheat Menu works fine for me, use the plugin+patcher version.

Armor is locked by class, most classes beside Guardian can only use light armor.

She goes away temporarily during the templar quest, complete it the right way and you can get her back.

I'm sorry ... ? I have no idea what you meant there except that you are unsatisfied with the Walkthrough.
mind you send me the link for that again?

Oct 25, 2017

the problem is i already did it, and get templar class but i still dont know how to make her into my party. maybe i missed something after the quest? (like meet her again or something?)

Oct 25, 2017
The problem is i already finish the quest and got the templar class, but i still dont know how to move her into my party. she is still in the castle btw (maybe i missed something?)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be honest, this game can be good. But how should I know if it keeps saying now loading when u start it. I tried to reinstall it, didnt work. I tried to play from both Vista and Windows 8 compability, still does not work. I tried to wait 3 minutes en then turn it off and quickly back on several times, does not work. I have over 400 gb of memory left so I know that is not the issue. Is there anything else I can try?
Seems to me you are confusing HDD (Hard Disk Drive) space with Memory RAM. The former is used to storage files or software on the computer, the latter is used to acess said files and programs.
Go check how much RAM your system have, because that may still be the problem. Google it if you don't know how.

You have a Walkthrough handed on a plate and yet you want more? What you want people to read it for you? Stop being lazy. :evilupset::evilupset::evilupset:

Watch this thread. One of them should work with the saves from this game (don't remember which one).

Reactions: UncleVT

stefan1987

Feb 23, 2018
*Hey you reading this, don't be that dumbass whining about bugs that are fixed in the bugfix. DOWNLOAD THE BUGFIX RIGHT AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND PLACE IT IN YOUR ROUNDSCAPE FOLDER AND OVERWRITE WHERE NEEDED.
Ain't no one got time for people who don't read and still ask why their game is buggy.*

Extras: -
shared by @redknight00
A bit stupid to write that without adding a download link for the bugfix -.-

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
So, I can't get this to work at all. I've downloaded, and before I unzipped it I unblocked it. Afterwards, tried to run it normally (double-click) . It opens, then it's an infinite loading screen. I tried waiting (about 3 minutes), and then I tried running it as administrator. Still nothing. I then tried running it with numerous methods (compatibility modes etc) . Nothing works. For every run, i had waited 3 minutes in the loading screen, and nothing. This game just doesn't work for me. I don't think I have a problem with my RAM or Processor, I've got an i5-6300HQ and 16GB RAM . Anyone knows what's wrong?
Oh, I also installed all the fonts from the game, incase I was missing any.

[EDIT] Well, I think I found the problem. In the Task Manager, the game is shown to be 32-Bit, whereas I'm running 64-bit Windows. Is there maybe a 64-bit version, or another way to run 32-bit games in 64-bit windows?

Last edited:

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
Same here, endless loading, no playing. The first answer being smug red text with no solution.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with princess Rina?

I have the rope,s the Brandy, and the antipregnancy potiob but when I talk to her, I'm still saying that I don't have it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes