el savador

Jun 28, 2017
When I opened the html.index I get this error :

maybe that's why some people can't play because this is missing in our files.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Try this then, if you have the files already, maybe it's not recognizing the .rpgmvp format for whatever reason so you can try extracting it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Still didn't work keeps saying failed to load, I'll just wait till it's patched I guess
It's safe to assume it's never going to be patched, people have been getting these loading problems, for ages.

Try this one, back up the srd folder and extract this inside of it, I just decrypted the files in case the plugin is not recognizing the encrypted files.

If it fails, try deactivating the plugin SRD_MenuBackgrounds, in the js/plugins file (change the activation to 'false').

el savador

Jun 28, 2017
It's safe to assume it's never going to be patched, people have been getting these loading problems, for ages.

Try this one, back up the srd folder and extract this inside of it, I just decrypted the files in case the plugin is not recognizing the encrypted files.

If it fails, try deactivating the plugin SRD_MenuBackgrounds, in the js/plugins file (change the activation to 'false').
I just mean s/he patched it in 3.2c so I can assume they know what files they need to fix. Or I just got lucky when I dl'd 3.2. Thanks for the tips i'll try it later.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Wow don't think I've played this game in around a year, probably like version 2.0 and at the time I said I'd wait until this was finished to try to experience the full thing. I can't believe this game is well over version 3.0 now. I want to start playing it again but exactly how far away is this from being completed? I see on his Patreon he has other stuff he's working on so is all this new content just expansions? Basically I'm asking should I keep waiting

Zenokami117

Aug 15, 2017

okay I think I'm doing it wrong little help

Edit: Nvm it seems to be working now

Marluxia

Nov 25, 2017
okay I think I'm doing it wrong little help
No problem just follow these easy steps and it should work.
1. Download the file that Redknight00 posted in the comments
2. extract the file to srd (SumRndmDde) folder OR you can do what I did and manually move all 8 files to the folder.
3. Right click game.exe or game then click properties which should be at the very bottom of the list.
4. Then click compatibility, and click the square box that's right under compatibility mode to check mark it if haven't already.
5. Change whatever windows you're using to run the game currently in to windows 7.
6. After that click apply then okay, and close the tab.
The game should work after that.

Reactions: mazariah
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes