AdellB

Sep 3, 2017
ok i just got 3.3 up and i saw a cheat code option in my inventory but it gives me this 4 digit code thing where do i find the cheats codes? plz help if can

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So I downloaded 3.3 after starting 3.1 -- but I'm still getting the bug where I go to sleep in the castle (Moment of Peace), talk to the goddess... and end up in Slinsk. I can't seem to get anything else to happen. I've completed all of the side/companion quests that have shown up in the throne room...

Help! Please don't tell me I have to start over. :-(

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So I downloaded 3.3 after starting 3.1 -- but I'm still getting the bug where I go to sleep in the castle (Moment of Peace), talk to the goddess... and end up in Slinsk. I can't seem to get anything else to happen. I've completed all of the side/companion quests that have shown up in the throne room...

Help! Please don't tell me I have to start over. :-(
What was the talk with a goddess about? depending on the stage you might need to go to top left corner in Novos (find Lankin), Inn in Summeredge (same) or take a ship from Slinsk

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version of the walkthrough, as always new content (from 3.2 and 3.3) is marked red and the pregnancy chapter to include new fathers (+orcs and elves) that I forgot to mark.

I noticed the devs have been changing some small details without adding them to the changelog, so I appreciate any tips on corrections for it.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Is "Now Loading" issue on my end? I deleted some dll files and I managed to launch game, but when I close the game and open it again this problem returns.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the update, but i get an extracting error "paralalaxes\ground341". Downloaded now 2 times with same result.

chiki-breaki

Feb 25, 2018
In Act III after talk with Astafa , trying go Yakotin but the brigde is doesnt open and al ways says " bridge under construcktion" ( yes after battle collect reward from Yakotin's Bank)

Edit: I found it

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
jus started to play this game and im on the paldins pledge quest in act 1, i can not find the goddess at the market spot on the map
is it a bug?

thanks for the help

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
jus started to play this game and im on the paldins pledge quest in act 1, i can not find the goddess at the market spot on the map
is it a bug?

thanks for the help
Follow the route on the map exactly as it is

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
You don't take the right most one. In the mines you get one from the area through the door in the first area near the top, then the one each from the zones to the right from the first area, the right most one in that area never works. But you're left with one each from each crystal area.
in which mines?, one in Novos not accessible after main quest

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes