D

Deleted member 377868

i get na infinite ¨now loading¨ screen whenever I launch the game

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Every time I use any attack in battle I get the error below...
I tried different origins and it happens always.
Playing the latest version posted in this thread.

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

EDIT:

Nevermind. I figured what was causing the error for me. The latest NVIDIA drivers are fucked up. I manually downloaded the previous driver version and it works fine now.

zippo1111

Jul 16, 2017
New version of the walkthrough, as always new content (from 3.2 and 3.3) is marked red and the pregnancy chapter to include new fathers (+orcs and elves) that I forgot to mark.

I noticed the devs have been changing some small details without adding them to the changelog, so I appreciate any tips on corrections for it.
walkthrough don't mention inquisitor class with can be obtained in summeredge church from inquisitor after torture
Ps thx for walkthrough it's amazing and helped me a lot

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It can change some scenes and some characters alliance to the protagonist. Read the Walkthrough for details.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Really? You want me to point out for you specific pages and lines in the walkthrough? Want me to read then for you too?

Don't be lazy. Learn how to do some work on your own. ::|:

walkthrough don't mention inquisitor class with can be obtained in summeredge church from inquisitor after torture
Ps thx for walkthrough it's amazing and helped me a lot
@redknight00, that is true. I also got that class by helping the female inquisitor torture the prisioner (version 3.1).

DogFishHead

May 2, 2018
For me it gets stuck on the loading screen before the game starts any fixes?
Right click on the "Game.exe" go to properties down at the bottom, then click on the comparability tab, check the box labeled "Run this Program in Compatibility Mode For:" then select Windows 7. Hit apply then okay and try running the game then. This is what fixed it for me, good luck!

Reactions: Prawnpron

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
the link no nonger works. is it up somewhere else???
Alright, found out an hour ago the latest MV Save editor allows you to change variables (which the corruption/affection values are). I'll edit my posts to reflect that and link the editor. Plus side is you no longer need to use my saves from the beginning of the game, you can just pick up from where you are.

To do that, just click on the advanced tab and you'll see like "MeredithCorruption" and you just have to change the value. I always set them to 500, which is well over the all the requirements for any event, so I don't have to change it later if I make a decision someone doesn't like.

Heres the link-

Of course, another edit- Don't wanna bump the post for something not release related, but just a heads up on a companion you can miss. For the second time you meet up with carys, you want Meredith, Ruksana, Clawyn, Zent, and Trish's corruption to be less than 5. After that, feel free to switch it back. Took me way too long to find that map in RPGMaker.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes