hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
hey
i can not get the roderick quest started
i heard the conversation in the inn and talked with the innkeeper, then i walked to the red house and there is no boy to talk
am i on the wrong place, or what im doin wrong?
i made the quest with rosie there before

thanks for help

e: found it, it was a door in the city ;o

lolfuckregistering

Jun 25, 2017
In Act III after talk with Astafa , trying go Yakotin but the brigde is doesnt open and al ways says " bridge under construcktion" ( yes after battle collect reward from Yakotin's Bank)

Edit: I found it
What did you do to pass the bridge? I've done all the quests in Cinkahn but can't get past the bridge. I've got the reward claim and train station ticket, even did the quest after it in the walkthrough where Astafa asks you to fight criminals in Summeredge but I still can't get across the damn bridge cause its under construction.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For those interested in my Roundscape Gallery Mod:

Since I'll have slightly more free time in the coming weeks, I'll revisiting this mod and will make a few changes and new features:

- Continue to fix reported bugs;

- Restructure the whole CommonEvent.js file for better organization;

- Group scenes with corruption variants: the player will now be able to choose each variant of the scene at the start, for example, Meredith x Demon Sister has to variants depending on the corruption, I'll add the option to choose between the two instead of playing depending on the current CP;

- Add a click-to-unlock feature: in addition to the 'Unlock All', I'll also add the option to unlock scenes individually, as well as tips for how to unlock then (like the Uprising Gallery Mod);

- Expand and fix the scene counter for both genders;

- Add text and tags for every scene: I'll add the content tags for the scenes to protect sensible players from surprise kinks, as well as artist tags (if I can find then) and the help texts (if I can write then for every scene).

Which takes me to the main point of this post: since I'm no writer, any help with the witty text descriptions of the scenes is much appreciated, as well as naming the artists for each scene, I know a few of then, but not all.

omnioverrated

Jun 27, 2017
Does anybody know where can I find Ruksana to recruit her after I did not recruit at the orc camp before entering Slinsk?
I did not reject her if that is of any relevance.

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
whenever i try to either buy or fight for the storm hammer for oros the character just stops moving. i can access the menu but i cant move my character does anyone know whats wrong

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
Its probably a stretch but anyone here using a controller to play?
MC randomly stops walking while I keep pressing the analog stick.
First and only RPGM game which has this issue. It's really annoying to play the game like that.
It's been like this ever since they switched their RPM version.
Came to this forum to see if there might be a workaround, but there's none, and probably never will be.
Just try not to move diagonally and you'll be fine.

And yes, it's annoying as hell. hehe

Reactions: fbb

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody know where can I find Ruksana to recruit her after I did not recruit at the orc camp before entering Slinsk?
I did not reject her if that is of any relevance.
You can't, if you refuse to recruit a companion they are gone forever.

@GenjiShimada, @lolfuckregistering, @niskaru and @Ogeha: put at least a little effort, all of these answers have been discussed in this thread, look for it.

It's been like this ever since they switched their RPM version.
Came to this forum to see if there might be a workaround, but there's none, and probably never will be.
Just try not to move diagonally and you'll be fine.

And yes, it's annoying as hell. hehe
Probably because nobody uses controllers so the devs where not aware of any problem :coldsweat:. Since I don't even have one, I can't help you either.

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
Probably because nobody uses controllers so the devs where not aware of any problem :coldsweat:. Since I don't even have one, I can't help you either.
But why?
So much easier to touch yourself and your partner while playing. hehe
Just lay back and enjoy. =P

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
But why?
So much easier to touch yourself and your partner while playing. hehe
Just lay back and enjoy. =P
Nah, a mouse does the job just fine.

But if you give some more info on the controller problem I'll investigate it next time I use the editor.

T

taitricolor

I can't see how to trigger the second Cary's quest( a cure for Seren). I did everything right on the first encounter, even had sex with her, and make sure to up my morale and low the corruption of my companions with the save editor, but when i go to the north of the plaza as it says on the walkthroug, she doesn't appear. Any clues?

the link no nonger works. is it up somewhere else???

The one who worked for me was the 0.65 version.

cockbowl

Apr 26, 2018
Anybody know whats up with this Northern Hydra fight up outside Ornesse? level 18 with this wonderful habit of healing itself for about 1600hp a turn. Now it hits hard enough and has enough health that my absurdly powerful paladin would take a while to churn through- but this thing is difficult for my party to hit and every 3rd round it's back to full health. Perhaps my party comp (paladin MC- titcow healer- orcess- sith lady) or a gear issue

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You already answered your own question. The combat system is really not that hard, gear up and you won't have problems in this game. Summeredge has some good weapon and armor being sold, buy there.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Would like to a have a corruption system for female protagonist, something that changes her clothing and looks to a devilish appearance, even on male protagonist could be good also.

Reactions: taitricolor

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I'd really like it if this game didn't run so horribly and demanded me to restart it every 2 minutes.
When performance is not fixed for an early project for such a long time on what has almost no equal project in comparison on bad performance, it doesn't bode well for the marketing of the future projects,
because it implies the programmer has no incentive to improve themselves even with ample time and this is the core of a game before any content. It scratches at my brain. The ones truly losing out are Patreon donators.

Edit: Oh right. For the Ornesse Church puzzle with teleporter traps. The mouse cursor turns blue for every tile with the teleporter trap and remains normal with the correct path. Don't know if bug only for me or a general bug. I pity any people who went with the keyboard keys if the later.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes