Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I voted Zarah, I found it strange she didn't get a male scene already.

I know males seem to have the most scenes but female MC seem to have the better ones in Emek's.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Choice of 1 of 3 scenes people would like to see next
1) Male PC X Zarah
2) Male PC X Amatum
3) Male PC X The Ghost

1 is in the lead right now
Hope they add one for Carys too, really strange that she is the only female party member that doesn't have a normal scene with the male protagonist. Also, no idea why they didn't add a scene with the ghost girl by now, really stupid that she is female exclusive.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe that is because most scenes where the male protagonist participate are very "tame". So it end up being just more of the same most of the time.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Anyone know what the cheat code number is? Also does anyone know if the speed up movement potion is still in the game? i havent played since the texture overhaul and the movement seems painfully slow ;/

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I voted Zarah, I found it strange she didn't get a male scene already.

I know males seem to have the most scenes but female MC seem to have the better ones in Emek's.
Kind of understandable, all there is for males in ER is fuck mino girls and we got Jenda and and mom already, it's only missing Muuru.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, almost as bad as Eilyas.
I held out hope that they would let us save her at some point but I don't think that's ever going to happen now.

Someone had a theory that Eilyas had been dead for a while and the one we see is the one giving the Succubus orders, the wings are the same at the end anyway.

Reactions: ddf

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
That's an interesting thought, and it makes more sense that the Succubus' mistress would have sex with the MC than Eiylias.

Then again paying heroes in blowjobs seems to be a regular thing in Adorevia.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It would be a nice twist if it was true. With the way this game receives updates i wouldn't be surprised if they release a post ending DLC about that.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It would be a nice twist if it was true. With the way this game receives updates i wouldn't be surprised if they release a post ending DLC about that.
That is pretty much the current Act3, the main game story hit its logical conclusion with the death of Murkhal.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I heven't yet finished emek dlc (too many things to do) but don't remember then touching that revelation yet.

Frostspike

May 27, 2018
Theres only the 3.3, but theres a new "now loading" bug- could someone upload the 3.3 now loading fix? Really need it, thanks.

Selga

Jul 12, 2017
Can't open the rar, it is corrupted. I downloaded many times, but it's always the same.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
7 zip for life :)! WinRAR was annoying as hell when I was young and didn't have a credit card. Can't wait for 3.4 to hit, not sure what they will add to the game. Maybe that weird house outside of the castle will finally have some uses and that shiny piece of metal will finally do something... I grinded 5 levels from 35-40 to get that useless perk.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes