Warmaster

Feb 14, 2018
Hey everyone 3.4 is now out with some updates to some old scenes *hope they fix the black screen problem in those two areas in the game*

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
You obviously use cheats or save edit.

That house does have a use, it's a level 25 dungeon but only opens late game if you haven't used any cheats at all.
Aww that sucks for me haha, I really liked the running speed cheat code and a few edits to get some scenes that you can't get because of choices. Is there anything note worthy in there that I might want to see? Is there any plot if you know what I mean ^_^, it's all about the plot.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Aww that sucks for me haha, I really liked the running speed cheat code and a few edits to get some scenes that you can't get because of choices. Is there anything note worthy in there that I might want to see? Is there any plot if you know what I mean ^_^, it's all about the plot.
Mainly gems and a head slot item but it's late game so doesn't really have any impact on playstyle.

There is a nice chunk of XP there and a bit of gold to be made but the game is practically throwing gold at us now.

Sadly, because it's limited to late in the game it's not really worth it. If running speed improves the game for you it's not worth losing that just for a dungeon run.

If it was the end of chapter 1 then maybe it would be useful and worth doing but as it stands it's hardly worth bothering with.

Tomiko

Aug 3, 2017
Game is stuck at "now loading" was working moments before but now it refuses to start up even when I restart my computer

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Game is stuck at "now loading" was working moments before but now it refuses to start up even when I restart my computer
For me I just close the game window and then reopen it, it usually always gets stuck the first time loading as well for me. Open it again and it should be fine, if it isn't try running it in compatibility mode for window 7.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
For the guardian quest, is the house the one by the water with the boat and has bats?

i found that early on and then got the quest later and now there's nothing in the chest. if that's not the house then i am at a loss.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
For the guardian quest, is the house the one by the water with the boat and has bats?

i found that early on and then got the quest later and now there's nothing in the chest. if that's not the house then i am at a loss.
ok, started a new character to find out. Yes that is the house and you should not loot that crate unless you have the guardian quest or you do not get the dwarven ale.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018

That is the house, you should find dwarven ale in the chest. If you didn't then I'm not sure why not, I did it before taking the quest and after taking the quest in the last patch without much issue. Have you tried going back to the smith to talk to the dwarf? Maybe it's already inside your inventory?

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Well, I mean they could add gay content for men if people want it.
Animals could sorta work if it's female?
Tentacles/plants on a guy isn't really the same though lol.
Multiple partners? As far as I know there are threesomes for the guy?
They need more traps and bi-scenes... It's not real art until it gets you confused of your own sexual orientation! The freedom of engaging in utterly debauchery, to be reborn as a more open minded and curious individual. Like history lectures except more primal instinct and with your dick in your hands XD. Guy scene aren't bad but could be better, could certainly use more femdom, and more random varieties instead of been there and ****ed that girl. As a straight dude I may not fully understand the viewpoint of a gay guy playing this game but I bet it must feel pretty skewed to him, and because we're all horny humans I can sympathize with that. Male Companions certainly need more scenes for the male PC, and homo content shouldn't be underdeveloped just because it might be off putting to some more traditional people. I mean most of the scenes are avoidable and you really can play this game however you want, except I play it like a goddamn Pokemon collector and has been catching them all update to update... I feel like the gay route for males has been neglected and those folks can't really play it the way they'd want to unless they go play as a female char. Though I'm not LGBT, so I cannot confidently state their opinion, just a random horny pervert sympathizing with another that may or may not exist out there.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
They need more traps and bi-scenes... It's not real art until it gets you confused of your own sexual orientation! The freedom of engaging in utterly debauchery, to be reborn as a more open minded and curious individual. Like history lectures except more primal instinct and with your dick in your hands XD. Guy scene aren't bad but could be better, could certainly use more femdom, and more random varieties instead of been there and ****ed that girl. As a straight dude I may not fully understand the viewpoint of a gay guy playing this game but I bet it must feel pretty skewed to him, and because we're all horny humans I can sympathize with that. Male Companions certainly need more scenes for the male PC, and homo content shouldn't be underdeveloped just because it might be off putting to some more traditional people. I mean most of the scenes are avoidable and you really can play this game however you want, except I play it like a goddamn Pokemon collector and has been catching them all update to update... I feel like the gay route for males has been neglected and those folks can't really play it the way they'd want to unless they go play as a female char. Though I'm not LGBT, so I cannot confidently state their opinion, just a random horny pervert sympathizing with another that may or may not exist out there.
I'd say it's not so much being traditional than it's doing what the patrons want, the are, after all, doing it for the money. The same goes for femdom, I'm not sure people would really like it, so they kept it down.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I don't think most people are against gay content here, but I assume the lack is because very few request it.
Lots of people request lesbian stuff though, which is why we have that for the female:p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
To be honest, i'm a straight bloke but i'm not against them adding gay content.

We've got a shit ton of lesbian stuff and that keeps me happy it should stand to reason there is some for people with other tastes.

I'm not against any kinks being added to be fair. Apart from the end where you can pick a partner to marry you aren't chasing a relationship so it's pretty much anything goes sex wise.

Usually I hate any and all forms of NTR or sharing but the sex is so over the top here for both companions and the main characters that it's impossible to hate it.

I think that's one of the things I enjoy about games like this, Last Sovereign, Fractured World, Desolation of Wings etc... They all have content some of us wouldn't like in a VN or romance story but because the sex in these games isn't the stories focus it just doesn't matter what happens.

I usually end up marrying Meredith on most play throughs but nothing she does during the game because we're chasing the big bad of the chapter and not looking for a love interest it's all just casual sex ... with animals ... and minotaurs ... with the occasional orgy ... and fucking my mother in a brothel because reasons.

Once my girl marries her I expect her to keep her knickers on and not bend over for the family pets but that's assuming my girl can keep hers on considering she spends more time getting pounded than anyone else in the game. I think I filled the castle nursery up with sprogs last time I played.

Reactions: LelianaStrange
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes