Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
What's your favorite scene in the game? Mine would be ClawynxTristxMalePC, the dialogue choices are funny + who doesn't like supersizing elf grills ;)?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
FemaleMC and Succubus double dildo.

I have a soft spot for the Succubus and would probably pick her at the end every time if it had a happy ending (I am a sucker for happy endings).

Second would be Tish and the Elder with FemaleMC at the end of Ornesse.

Special mention for the Tish, Meredith and Succubus scene where Mere and the Succubus pretend to be drunk to get some dick.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
My favorite is the second Clawyn/Tish, well written, good art and Clawyn is the kind of cute angry I can't resist, I also usually end marrying her in my playthroughs.

Chocolatemouse

Sep 12, 2017
For the guardian quest, is the house the one by the water with the boat and has bats?

i found that early on and then got the quest later and now there's nothing in the chest. if that's not the house then i am at a loss.
Yes it is this house with the bats

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
guys help i am stck at now loading i just downloaded this game pls help, i also tried the html thing but nothing plz help in html it says failed to load:img/sumRndmDde/main menu

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
guys help i am stck at now loading i just downloaded this game pls help, i also tried the html thing but nothing plz help in html it says failed to load:img/sumRndmDde/main menu
i was stuck the first time closed that window and retried starting the game. don't know why but it worked for me.

Question...Gold orbs. they increase the value of an item. does that just mean for when you sell it?

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
i was stuck the first time closed that window and retried starting the game. don't know why but it worked for me.

Question...Gold orbs. they increase the value of an item. does that just mean for when you sell it?
yeah nothing that doesnt help pls someone help

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
The wait is killing me urghh U_U
Same :p this game got me through gruesome high level physics course exams, every 3-4 exams I'd get a patch or update and I can finally release all that stored up internal pressure. Been here for 2 patches but if I wasn't, I'd probably succumb to the crippling depression that plague the anti-social math and physic majors that don't have friends. Most of them do have friends, but I have a hard time making connections being a foreigner with cultural shell shock. This game gives me hope, League of Legends gives me salt, WoW taught me that strangers can work together to accomplish something beautiful, and in conclusion of these three... I will probably end up married to a fancy body pillow. The scary thing is that I don't regret it, it just feels normal and comforting, maybe this is what the Japanese feel.
What do you think about the new expansion, Vesper's Booty? It's coming next patch and what's hornier than sweaty pirates sailing in the middle of nowhere? Just about everyone because the pirates are probably suffering from scurvy and look like decaying shit, jk. It would be so nice to get another companion, like a evil pirate girl that you have to teach by example how to be morally responsible or go corruption all the way woohoo!

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
yeah nothing that doesnt help pls someone help
Close your browser, clear your ram usage, and try a few times to get the loader to work? I haven't had any of these problems and there was even one version of the game that I had which came with a pre-loader so I never needed to reopen the window to boot it. If these doesn't work, try running it as admin in compatibility mode for windows 7, some people report that helps.

Reactions: stevelolkard

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

I may actually start playing again.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes