Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
They should've made that dragon dickgirl a companion/love interest. Her scene with FeMC was top notch.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
So I'm really looking forward to playing this game but I've got to ask, what sort of choices can you as the player make? Can you be evil, is there some sort of corruption (either you get corrupted or corrupt others), is there any sort of extreme content I should be worried or excited about?! Also I'm hearing that female > male, is that true?!

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
So I'm really looking forward to playing this game but I've got to ask, what sort of choices can you as the player make? Can you be evil, is there some sort of corruption (either you get corrupted or corrupt others), is there any sort of extreme content I should be worried or excited about?! Also I'm hearing that female > male, is that true?!
To all of your questions the answer is yes except maybe the male/female playstyles considering i haven't had a female character i can't answer :)

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
To all of your questions the answer is yes except maybe the male/female playstyles considering i haven't had a female character i can't answer :)
I would say the female is more varied than the male in terms of the type of scenes you can get (More Monsters, Tenetacles, Gangbangs, ect) but they are both good in there own way. Game is very worth doing twice to see both genders.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing too extreme like what you would find in Hardcore Japanese VNs, aka Nukige. But there are some odd fetishes that may put you off, however they are quite rare so don't worry about it, most of them are very obvious and skippable too but I can't exactly say without spoilers. Yeah you can be a dick and evil dick that screws everyone around XD, it's probably the funnest way to play it. The thing is your party of 3 companions + yourself will get affected by the your choices, they may accumulate a score called Corruption which will change their personality, high enough corruption may give you more and spicier sex scenes. However there are some companions that will lose affections and will even leave you if you do go down the evil road, so I'd suggest getting to know each and every one of them before acting carelessly. You can be a evil overlord walking breathing dick all you want, but the key is to make sure your witnesses are okay with it. A lot like real life to be honest, keep your trusted companions close to shield your reputation. At first some companions will be uncomfortable with your evil choices but once they get enough corruption, they will enjoy it too... just like you :evilsmile: that's why I love playing that way, it truly feels free in a sense.

Wutang

Jun 25, 2017
The current version seems broken. Every time I try to open the game it gets stuck on 'Now Loading'

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Nothing too extreme like what you would find in Hardcore Japanese VNs, aka Nukige. But there are some odd fetishes that may put you off, however they are quite rare so don't worry about it, most of them are very obvious and skippable too but I can't exactly say without spoilers. Yeah you can be a dick and evil dick that screws everyone around XD, it's probably the funnest way to play it. The thing is your party of 3 companions + yourself will get affected by the your choices, they may accumulate a score called Corruption which will change their personality, high enough corruption may give you more and spicier sex scenes. However there are some companions that will lose affections and will even leave you if you do go down the evil road, so I'd suggest getting to know each and every one of them before acting carelessly. You can be a evil overlord walking breathing dick all you want, but the key is to make sure your witnesses are okay with it. A lot like real life to be honest, keep your trusted companions close to shield your reputation. At first some companions will be uncomfortable with your evil choices but once they get enough corruption, they will enjoy it too... just like you :evilsmile: that's why I love playing that way, it truly feels free in a sense.
So being evil actually has consequences if you're not smart about it... Interesting :evilsmile: Muahahahahahahahaaaaaa XD

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
people will probably only post when vesper's booty come out
That would be sad. I was planning on getting back into the game after not play for a couple patches but I guess I gotta wait till next month. Not the worst I guess since that will be a bigger update.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
why aren't there download links for 3.4a btw? and when will vesper's booty come out?
Because anyone who can post a valid link that's not for a premium download service either doesn't have it yet, or is waiting on the initial upload to finish before they can post a link to download.

Elevens

Mar 1, 2018
Is the Eternal Snow quest item useful for anything?

All I could find online was one person suggesting it’s a Rulwe trigger, and another one saying it’s supposed to be for forging some kind of a weapon.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
why aren't there download links for 3.4a btw? and when will vesper's booty come out?
1st. Its uploaded when we find or given it
2nd. Next Roundscape Patch will introduce "Vesper's Booty", our second add-on area after Emek's Rest which will be pirate themed.
3rd. Being rude will get you nothing but staff/moderators on your back. Remember we are volunteers doing this cause we love this shit not cause we have too. Without us u get Zip.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone know what a gold orb is good for?
it's supposed to increase the value of something but does that just mean when you're going to sell it?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes