Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a New Game + option in this game? I want to see the new stuff but I really don't wanna play the whole thing all over again

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm glad this game has been getting love recently, in terms of updates, fans have been showing it love. I haven't played since 3.1 or 2, busy working on my own game, but I'll get around to checking out the new content soon. I hope to eventually get my game as big as this, mine will just focus more on a harem aspect. Most of the chicks in this game seem to fuck any swinging dick. Unfortunate for my playstyle but c'est la vive.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
everytime i try to download it says it was expired and does the gallery mod still work for these newer versions??

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm glad this game has been getting love recently, in terms of updates, fans have been showing it love. I haven't played since 3.1 or 2, busy working on my own game, but I'll get around to checking out the new content soon. I hope to eventually get my game as big as this, mine will just focus more on a harem aspect. Most of the chicks in this game seem to fuck any swinging dick. Unfortunate for my playstyle but c'est la vive.
Stick with Clawyn if you are looking for a future wife that doesn't fuck everything. She's the least active that way.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I downloaded using the 3.4A:
but when I run the game it says 3.3A, is it just a UI issue or not the correct version of the game?
Differently right version just UI issue

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yup, free for all
Well shit. I guess I'll have to adjust my mentality to play as a character that holds nothing sacred. In a world devolving into chaos and debauchery, there truly is no such thing as love. You will never find someone to truly call your own so you might as well throw it all to the wind and abandon hope and live for self gratification.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Wait, so Meridith (I think that's her name) turns into a slut too?
Meredith is the biggest slut of them all, only Clawyn is kind of faithful.

Anyway, played the new content and I must say it was disappointing, the artist for Xyless' scenes are almost as bad as Nikraria, Silver and Seren is too ew for me. Meri is a S-class waifu though, I hope we get to see more of her in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: regarding the gallery mod, I'll update it tomorrow, DO NOT USE IT BEFORE THAT.

Reactions: thatnerd

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The cake is a lie! :':)':)coldsweat: Obviously I haven't played too far in. I gave up on Ruksana after numerous events, at that point Meredith was still a good girl. Damn... and then Clawyn is only "kind of faithful" x'Dx'Dx'D. All I know is this MC is doing a lot to save a world and some unfaithful hoes. Tragic. The endings should be golden.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The cake is a lie! :':)':)coldsweat: Obviously I haven't played too far in. I gave up on Ruksana after numerous events, at that point Meredith was still a good girl. Damn... and then Clawyn is only "kind of faithful" x'Dx'Dx'D. All I know is this MC is doing a lot to save a world and some unfaithful hoes. Tragic. The endings should be golden.
Clawyn is faithful enough to not suck strangers in the streets, but she gets raped by a demon and has threesomes with the other girls. And if you're a jerk to her, she goes the beast route.

In any case, it's not a matter of cheating, since nobody is tied to the player until you propose to one of them at the ending.

Reactions: Lenullite

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
They aren't unfaithful, there is no relationship.

MC fucks around more than any of them so it's only fair they get their fun.

Reactions: Lenullite

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
They aren't unfaithful, there is no relationship.

MC fucks around more than any of them so it's only fair they get their fun.
Of course. I mean unfaithful in the sense that they're "your" women in your harem but they aren't really your women and the mc doesn't have one so yeah, they can't be unfaithful. That's not going to change my perception tho. Lol.
Clawyn is faithful enough to not suck strangers in the streets, but she gets raped by a demon and has threesomes with the other girls. And if you're a jerk to her, she goes the beast route.

In any case, it's not a matter of cheating, since nobody is tied to the player until you propose to one of them at the ending.
This is acceptable. Sucks about that demon.

But uhm, have you never heard the saying "You can't turn a whore into a housewife"? Propose to who? Me? Better propose to them tentacles, aliens, futa, and horses. x'Dx'Dx'D I'll just stick with Clawyn as my main girl. I only like Meredith for her boobs, but Clawyn, apparently she's worth building a family with.

If the game already has endings what's being added? Just adding more content to add more content, because more content is awesome? (DLC basically?)

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Well shit. I guess I'll have to adjust my mentality to play as a character that holds nothing sacred. In a world devolving into chaos and debauchery, there truly is no such thing as love. You will never find someone to truly call your own so you might as well throw it all to the wind and abandon hope and live for self gratification.
You can totally play the character like a saint, it's just not a requirement and not really fun in a sense of freedom. You can be a totally dedicated monogamous paladin that turns down most of the incoming sex scenes and dissuade Meredith from screwing a horse and the succubi from her own nature, but what good is that? They all have their own desires and fetishes that they'd like to explore, denying them it is just cruel and it shows in the affection system. It's really about finding a balance between your PC and giving the companions the necessary freedom to explore that ensures maximum affection generation. They are a part of your harem but also individuals of their own as well, you can't possibly call them your own unless you've accept their true nature and freedom. They have also accept the PC as their own since they never really complain about him or her messing around, and most will follow you until you've truly gone down a path that is strictly against their conscious, that's why they're so fun. Personally I love corrupting all of them for the sake of being a completionist and curiosity, but for my first ever play through I did find a good balance where I wasn't full blown sexlord and also not a bright beacon of justice since if you betray me and work for the enemy I will slay you out of spite, no room for forgiveness of the weak. I'd say try each style at least once and understand what makes them attractive, I had to learn it's not okay to murder a old dude for his Amulet of Light just because he may have had perverted desires for your companion, but it would be a win-win if your said companion also had a resonance with his offer. Seeing Meredith as her true slut-self just like her mother makes me happy, giving her the confidence to reign over her own sexuality is a glimmer of hope in that world where human trafficking, war, and rape are as common as going to the local markets. Slut Meredith FTW ~ <3 Meredith Anal 01.png

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You can totally play the character like a saint, it's just not a requirement and not really fun in a sense of freedom. You can be a totally dedicated monogamous paladin that turns down most of the incoming sex scenes and dissuade Meredith from screwing a horse and the succubi from her own nature, but what good is that? They all have their own desires and fetishes that they'd like to explore, denying them it is just cruel and it shows in the affection system. It's really about finding a balance between your PC and giving the companions the necessary freedom to explore that ensures maximum affection generation. They are a part of your harem but also individuals of their own as well, you can't possibly call them your own unless you've accept their true nature and freedom. They have also accept the PC as their own since they never really complain about him or her messing around, and most will follow you until you've truly gone down a path that is strictly against their conscious, that's why they're so fun. Personally I love corrupting all of them for the sake of being a completionist and curiosity, but for my first ever play through I did find a good balance where I wasn't full blown sexlord and also not a bright beacon of justice since if you betray me and work for the enemy I will slay you out of spite, no room for forgiveness of the weak. I'd say try each style at least once and understand what makes them attractive, I had to learn it's not okay to murder a old dude for his Amulet of Light just because he may have had perverted desires for your companion, but it would be a win-win if your said companion also had a resonance with his offer. Seeing Meredith as her true slut-self just like her mother makes me happy, giving her the confidence to reign over her own sexuality is a glimmer of hope in that world where human trafficking, war, and rape are as common as going to the local markets. Slut Meredith FTW ~ <3 View attachment 108863
I get where you're coming from. but the notion of calling what you described a harem is a bit funny. Harems, as far as I know in human society and even in natural life, equals one male with a group of lots of females. The male doesn't let other dudes have the females and he normally defends the harem to the death. Slut Meredith is fine, I'm A ok with that. I just wouldn't consider her part of "my harem". I wouldn't even consider the MC to have a harem in the first place. He/she is just a character with a lot of fuck buddies. Nothing wrong with that, it's not a harem though.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018

I'd like to see her 'ride' a horse ^_^, Meredith has done it, so has Ruksana, it's only fair that the best girl Clawyn get some more loving attention and scenes. I unlocked a majority of her scenes from just Act 1, but deep down there like below the belt I know for sure there is more potential to be released :heartcoveredeyes: if ya know what I mean. Maybe try to cure her traumatic past with exposure therapy BDSM, maybe get her pregnant and pop out of few adorable elf babes, maybe she is a little bit underappreciated or that I'm just really biased towards her x'D. Her midnight scene is always on my mind whenever I think of something dirty, probably because my game always breakdown somehow so I can't get into that ****ing tent, however maybe she's just that good.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Not sure how this fits the definition of rude, unless this was edited after the replies.

Try reinstalling the RPGAce (or whatever the full name is), I remember another RPGM where it would fail to load but after relaunching it worked.

This one is correct if you have slow game?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes