Thisisrandomname

Sep 15, 2017
roundscape is stuck in loading screen. I checked on the task manager and it seems there's no problem with resources. Anyone can help?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
roundscape is stuck in loading screen. I checked on the task manager and it seems there's no problem with resources. Anyone can help?
Try this
If your game is stuck at "Loading Now" make sure to move the game folder to another location. This bug usually happens when your game folder is located at Downloads or on your Desktop Instead on your C/D/E Harddrive folder.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
can the female character turn to futa? if yes with option or potion o_O? and do i need to reach some story line for it? and all female roots have same scenes?
also where to write the cheat codes?
No female has 3 scenes or so (out of a 100+) she can temporarily turn into a futa.

I'd like to see her 'ride' a horse ^_^, Meredith has done it, so has Ruksana, it's only fair that the best girl Clawyn get some more loving attention and scenes. I unlocked a majority of her scenes from just Act 1, but deep down there like below the belt I know for sure there is more potential to be released :heartcoveredeyes: if ya know what I mean. Maybe try to cure her traumatic past with exposure therapy BDSM, maybe get her pregnant and pop out of few adorable elf babes, maybe she is a little bit underappreciated or that I'm just really biased towards her x'D. Her midnight scene is always on my mind whenever I think of something dirty, probably because my game always breakdown somehow so I can't get into that ****ing tent, however maybe she's just that good.
I hear you, of the starting girls she is one with less scenes, especially for the ladies with only two gender locked scenes.

I get where you're coming from. but the notion of calling what you described a harem is a bit funny. Harems, as far as I know in human society and even in natural life, equals one male with a group of lots of females. The male doesn't let other dudes have the females and he normally defends the harem to the death. Slut Meredith is fine, I'm A ok with that. I just wouldn't consider her part of "my harem". I wouldn't even consider the MC to have a harem in the first place. He/she is just a character with a lot of fuck buddies. Nothing wrong with that, it's not a harem though.
Even if I don't agree, I've seem enough NTR discussions to understand your view and for what's worth in 90% of the cases you can cockblock your companions and when you can't at least you can choose to skip the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: added 4 missing pictures.

Reactions: goldenspark22

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Even if I don't agree, I've seem enough NTR discussions to understand your view and for what's worth in 90% of the cases you can cockblock your companions and when you can't at least you can choose to skip the scenes.
What's my opinion on NTR have to do with this? I don't consider anything in this game NTR. I don't even really care that the chicks are super easy, with everything. Can I vent a bit about the loss of my virtual personal slut to be turning into a community slut for all without it being about NTR? :coldsweat:

Meredith is cool. I'm still going to roll with her, she'll probably still be my number 2. I'm going to keep her around and we're definitely going to do naughty things together. I'm going to let her be her "true slut self" and she can do whatever the hell she wants. I just won't be "taking her home". It would be unfair to her to ask her to commit to my mc when she clearly needs to fuck everything and wouldn't be satisfied with just the mc alone. So I'll allow her to do just that, and maybe we'll have fun every now and then with the one I did take home, Clawyn.

pasirsand77

Feb 25, 2018
Attitude issue....

Go on their patreon, pay for it like uploaders have to.
pirates
Not sure how this fits the definition of rude, unless this was edited after the replies.

Try reinstalling the RPGAce (or whatever the full name is), I remember another RPGM where it would fail to load but after relaunching it worked.
No it's not edited, i dont understand that much of people's way of communicating all around the world so i just leave it.

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
is it me or when you play it say 3.3A version instead of 3.4 ? though on the rar archive is written 3.4 version

Thisisrandomname

Sep 15, 2017
omg stuck in loading screen again... it is located on my c-drive and it's loading forever suddenly. It's weird because it worked just fine with the first try, but when I opened it second time, "now loading" again. I restarted my computer and it stays the same.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
If Urban x Life had the same financial backing like this game (which i love a lot), it would have been astronomical, content would have been limitless

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
What's my opinion on NTR have to do with this? I don't consider anything in this game NTR. I don't even really care that the chicks are super easy, with everything. Can I vent a bit about the loss of my virtual personal slut to be turning into a community slut for all without it being about NTR? :coldsweat:

Meredith is cool. I'm still going to roll with her, she'll probably still be my number 2. I'm going to keep her around and we're definitely going to do naughty things together. I'm going to let her be her "true slut self" and she can do whatever the hell she wants. I just won't be "taking her home". It would be unfair to her to ask her to commit to my mc when she clearly needs to fuck everything and wouldn't be satisfied with just the mc alone. So I'll allow her to do just that, and maybe we'll have fun every now and then with the one I did take home, Clawyn.
It would be fine if you could chose if the companions became sluts or stayed faithful, it really sucks that some scenes are unavoidable and your only choice is looking away.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It would be fine if you could chose if the companions became sluts or stayed faithful, it really sucks that some scenes are unavoidable and your only choice is looking away.
Yeah, that would've been ideal for me as well but that's not the route the game went and I'm not mad at it. Meredith's an onahole, I've come to terms with it. I'm going to use her like an onahole deserves to be used and go on about my business. I'm sure she'll find happiness in life with the many dicks she's bound to receive.

Edit:
What I would find awesome is that since you can propose/marry one of the females/characters at the end, if you had romantic relations with characters you didn't choose you could tell them why you didn't choose them and one of the options could be something like "Well because you're a whore. I like having fun with you but you aren't exactly wife material". That reaction would be epic. Ruksana would prolly kill the mc. x'D

Reactions: AnotherLurker

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There was the beginning of a no-ntr system, but I don't know what happened to it, there's still some leftover coding. You can see with Seren, the player is able to talk to her and ask her to be a good girl or go around and have fun.

Also, new mod version for 3.4a .

Edit: looking at some lines, I think it might be because the mc was coming off as a super jerk:

Reactions: COOL_CAT

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, that would've been ideal for me as well but that's not the route the game went and I'm not mad at it. Meredith's an onahole, I've come to terms with it. I'm going to use her like an onahole deserves to be used and go on about my business. I'm sure she'll find happiness in life with the many dicks she's bound to receive.
It is still not as bad as Queen Opala 2, where the protagonist and the heroine are supposed to be lovers but they only have one scene together and all the other scenes are of her with random dudes.
I'm still bummed that you can't marry or have children with Clawyn.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It is still not as bad as Queen Opala 2, where the protagonist and the heroine are supposed to be lovers but they only have one scene together and all the other scenes are of her with random dudes.
I'm still bummed that you can't marry or have children with Clawyn.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes