Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017
How do uou use the codes? You just type them while playing the game or you have to interact with something in order to use it?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It is still not as bad as Queen Opala 2, where the protagonist and the heroine are supposed to be lovers but they only have one scene together and all the other scenes are of her with random dudes.
I'm still bummed that you can't marry or have children with Clawyn.
You can marry Clawyn, no kids as of yet though.

As for Queen Opala, they aren't exactly romance games. You can marry any of the royals in the first game but they will still fuck around. Origins is the same.

They are more open about sex.

Like i've said before with games like this and Opala, the sex is just so over the top I can't get annoyed about love interests sleeping around when the character i'm playing does it just as much.

It's usually at the end when they all live happily ever after you can skip off into the sunset with your lover and keep her to yourself but before that you're all going to fuck anything you can get your hands, cock, vagina, arse or mouth on.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It is still not as bad as Queen Opala 2, where the protagonist and the heroine are supposed to be lovers but they only have one scene together and all the other scenes are of her with random dudes.
I'm still bummed that you can't marry or have children with Clawyn.
Never played Queen Opala, doesn't sound like I'll be playing it either. Lol. This game was never meant to be about love or romance so it really doesn't bother me. Besides, I'm a dev, I can make my own game for my own personal taste. I'm just going to enjoy the free for all in this while I lament my fallen good girl. They never last.

lycos

Feb 10, 2018
are there any animated scenes ? im kinda into that i dont like just looking at pictures... i like something like summertime saga

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I think the game is meant to be played as a girl... but for us Male PCs we should be able to impregnate all the girls... so why only Meredith and the orc? (as far as I know)

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Don't know really... There's even a special anti-pregancy potion just for elves that you need to get for a quest, meaning fem elves can get pregnant from XOXO. Heck the fem PC can get pregnant from wolves, minotaurs, futas... pretty much there is no genetically barrier in this game, meaning you should really be careful where your cum stains drop at cuz you may have fathered a unknown child with a plant, or animal, or something... anything :confused:.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
is it me or when you play it say 3.3A version instead of 3.4 ? though on the rar archive is written 3.4 version
It is the right Version just a UI issue.
why aren't there download links for 3.4a btw? and when will vesper's booty come out?
Just to clear it up with a few members Quoting this!!
It sounds like a demand from my end. As we don't have the updates ready to go when a DEV publishes it until we find and/or are given like i stated perviously can't do the impossible, sometimes it takes a long while if its not leaked at all.
It comes across rude like "Wheres my dinner i'm waiting here" IMO asking us when it will be available. Instead of WHY is there no links for 3.4a?. Remember we are volunteers with lives we don't live on this site though at times may appear so :).
We do this cause we love to do this, and F95zone is a bloody great place full of amazing people/members it may appear little to some members but a little respect and kindness goes a long way.
No it's not edited, i dont understand that much of people's way of communicating all around the world so i just leave it.
Have answered this above. We all speak the same a demand is that not a request.
Not saying anymore on this. I think i have stated my reasons.
How to fix the "Now Loading..." bug ? It occurred more than 5 times now :/
Have you tried the OP fix for this!
If your game is stuck at "Loading Now" make sure to move the game folder to another location. This bug usually happens when your game folder is located at Downloads or on your Desktop Instead on your C/D/E Harddrive folder.

Reactions: LelianaStrange

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think the game is meant to be played as a girl... but for us Male PCs we should be able to impregnate all the girls... so why only Meredith and the orc? (as far as I know)
Clawyn has an unused sprite to show her with child so i'm pretty sure that's going to implemented at some point.

Tish will never be able to get pregnant, if you have done Ornesse you'll know why.

Cerys I can't see ever getting pregnant.

Saren maybe.

Xyless and the Succubus I can't see getting pregnant either. Well, Xyless is a very slim maybe but I highly doubt the Succubus.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Last time i played was on v3.0 can i still use the same saves? Haven't found them in the game folder.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Clawyn has an unused sprite to show her with child so i'm pretty sure that's going to implemented at some point.

Tish will never be able to get pregnant, if you have done Ornesse you'll know why.

Saren maybe.

Xyless and the Succubus I can't see getting pregnant either. Well, Xyless is a very slim maybe but I highly doubt the Succubus.
If she can make a dick grow out, then she can certainly make a womb functional. Also it's mentioned in her dialogue about Rulwe that she can indeed get pregnant, though the chances are pretty slim for Rulwe to impregnate her, so the chance of you impregnating her isn't stated to be none.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
No female has 3 scenes or so (out of a 100+) she can temporarily turn into a futa.

I hear you, of the starting girls she is one with less scenes, especially for the ladies with only two gender locked scenes.

Even if I don't agree, I've seem enough NTR discussions to understand your view and for what's worth in 90% of the cases you can cockblock your companions and when you can't at least you can choose to skip the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: added 4 missing pictures.
the new scenes are kinda meh. They are really trying to please some patrons by having some furry/shemale shit in every update. Also one could expect better quality from the art, they are not a 1'000 $ patreon.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If she can make a dick grow out, then she can certainly make a womb functional. Also it's mentioned in her dialogue about Rulwe that she can indeed get pregnant, though the chances are pretty slim for Rulwe to impregnate her, so the chance of you impregnating her isn't stated to be none.
The Succubus?

I was more referring to the fact that the other women can be married so it stands to reason that they can be mothers but she doesn't stick around so it serves no purpose.

I don't think she'll ever have kids.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I imagine Clawyn and Kat will eventually get preg scenes, but there's little love for them from the devs, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Maybe Seren too.

Nexilin can't breed with humans iirc, so no Tish for both genders.

I don't care about it either way, I'm just looking forward to that sexy pirate lady.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018

Saren maybe.

I think all should be able to, it's only fair. Maybe not Carys but at least the rest.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes