Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think all should be able to, it's only fair. Maybe not Carys but at least the rest.
Tish is impossible, her race have brood mothers for child birth, Tish isn't one of them.

Even if they let the others Tish would never be able to.

Succubus doesn't make sense either. I can't think of any reason why she would allow herself to get pregnant.

Carys doesn't have a womb so she'll always be impossible.

Seren barely makes any sense. She's just experimenting and is barely out of childhood herself, I can't see her wanting kids.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Tish is impossible, her race have brood mothers for child birth, Tish isn't one of them.

Even if they let the others Tish would never be able to.

Succubus doesn't make sense either. I can't think of any reason why she would allow herself to get pregnant.

Carys doesn't have a womb so she'll always be impossible.

Seren barely makes any sense. She's just experimenting and is barely out of childhood herself, I can't see her wanting kids.
So, to sum it up, if you play as a male and you wish to continue on with your progeny, your choices are fairly limited.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, to sum it up, if you play as a male and you wish to continue on with your progeny, your choices are fairly limited.
What they need to do is let the male impregnate NPC's he fucks.

The FemaleMC can get pregnant from quite a few sex sessions to the point where I nearly filled the nursery plus the ending to Emek's.

Stands to reason that the maleMC should also be able to leave kids around or even have them dropped off at the castle.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

The FemaleMC can get pregnant from quite a few sex sessions to the point where I nearly filled the nursery plus the ending to Emek's.

Stands to reason that the maleMC should also be able to leave kids around or even have them dropped off at the castle.
I support this endeavor.

Reactions: ohyeaho

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Have to agree with this. If female human can have baby with all other species then stands to reason the same is true to male human.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No ending sans marriage with Katelyn? Nor Gajah or Galhart?

Guess no harem end with all girls either?
Check my sign for more details, all companions have endings, but only the ones I listed are marriageable, Galhart is already married, Kat is your sister, Gajah leaves the player in Act 3.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No ending sans marriage with Katelyn? Nor Gajah or Galhart?

Guess no harem end with all girls either?
Gajah is a massive spoiler buuuut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Galhart...

Katelyn goes back to being a merc but you can't marry your sister, even in the world of roundscape that aint happening.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Gajah is a massive spoiler buuuut.

Galhart...

Katelyn goes back to being a merc but you can't marry your sister, even in the world of roundscape that aint happening.
No open relationship with sis without marriage ending? Just travel together and do the naughty once in a while?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No open relationship with sis without marriage ending? Just travel together and do the naughty once in a while?
No, in her good endings she goes away and in the evil ending she stays to help the PC smash rebels.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nope, she leaves.

According to the epilogue you see each other a couple of times during the next year and then she moves on with her life.

She isn't the settle down type.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Nope, she leaves.

According to the epilogue you see each other a couple of times during the next year and then she moves on with her life.

She isn't the settle down type.
Tish and especially Ruksana did not seem like girls who would want to settle down either though...

Both are too busy with their own responsibilities.

Maybe having to explain the incest business would get too awkward. That sounds like a better explanation. Potential inbreed kids too.

krayzee

Oct 9, 2017
I was hoping they'd have a fix for the loading bug by now. Tried everything posted both here and on the Patreon page and nothing works.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Tish and especially Ruksana did not seem like girls who would want to settle down either though...

Maybe having to explain the incest business would get too awkward. That sounds like a better explanation. Potential inbreed kids too.
Tish and Ruksana don't settle down.

Even if you marry them they still do their own thing.

Ruksana takes over the Orcs and comes to visit and Tish goes back to being a Jannisary unless you are king and then she sticks around.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Tish' idea of settling down is: she loves you and you throw epic sex parties together.

I was hoping they'd have a fix for the loading bug by now. Tried everything posted both here and on the Patreon page and nothing works.
Do the thing in the OP, free as much memory as possible, try running in the browser, search the thread, there was a specific error with some encrypted I posted a solution to.

this are execute with make mv or make vx ace? please answe :c
MV.

Reactions: krayzee
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes