Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Tish and Ruksana don't settle down.

Even if you marry them they still do their own thing.

Ruksana takes over the Orcs and comes to visit and Tish goes back to being a Jannisary unless you are king and then she sticks around.
Its surprising then why the sister couldn't take the same route/approach. Sans marriage.

I guess Meredith got the most traditional marriage then? She kinda looks like the type, at least when not corrupted?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Its surprising then why the sister couldn't take the same route/approach. Sans marriage.

I guess Meredith got the most traditional marriage then? She kinda looks like the type, at least when not corrupted?
Clawyn and Cerys are okay endings too.

Clawyn takes you to live in the woods and Cerys moves in with you full time with Seren while looking for a cure.

krayzee

Oct 9, 2017
Do the thing in the OP, free as much memory as possible, try running in the browser, search the thread, there was a specific error with some encrypted I posted a solution to.
Thanks for the reply. The SRD thing looked like it was going to work and then it froze on an area transition again. I doubt it's a memory issue with 24GB of RAM free. Believe me, I've scoured the thread and the Patreon pages and nothing has worked. I've moved it to just about every drive I have and tried both 7 and 8 compatibility modes and tried running it as admin. Hell, I've even tried upping its CPU priority. It won't run in any browser I've tried. Chrome and Opera says it can't load data/Actors.json and FF just gives a "script error."

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not getting stuck at the main menu, it happens any time there's an area transition, or exiting a menu, store, or combat.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply. The SRD thing looked like it was going to work and then it froze on an area transition again. I doubt it's a memory issue with 24GB of RAM free. Believe me, I've scoured the thread and the Patreon pages and nothing has worked. I've moved it to just about every drive I have and tried both 7 and 8 compatibility modes and tried running it as admin. Hell, I've even tried upping its CPU priority. It won't run in any browser I've tried. Chrome and Opera says it can't load data/Actors.json and FF just gives a "script error."

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not getting stuck at the main menu, it happens any time there's an area transition, or exiting a menu, store, or combat.
Everything alright with the Actors.js file?

Reactions: krayzee

krayzee

Oct 9, 2017
Without being familiar with the specifics, it appears to be. I can see no obvious errors (missing commas or brackets) and I slapped it into a JSON validator with no errors.

EDIT: After some digging, got the game to run on Chrome, fingers crossed.
EDIT2: Alright. Looks like we're golden. Thanks for the help, it seems I had to use a command line argument to get Chrome to work. If that was posted in the thread and I missed it, I apologize. I try to do my research before posting stuff like this.

friedburger

Oct 9, 2017
Just finished the game, and I gotta say this is one the best adult rpg game I've ever played. It's a shame that there's no free roam though. I hope the after credits scene gives us a hint. For a roundscape part 2 or continue the adventure of roundscape!

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
Just finished the game, and I gotta say this is one the best adult rpg game I've ever played. It's a shame that there's no free roam though. I hope the after credits scene gives us a hint. For a roundscape part 2 or continue the adventure of roundscape!
No

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
There are many things that I do not understand in this game, one of them is the romance that does not exist and it bothers me that this happens in several games that I played. I am about to corrupt a woman having to give her gifts and pass her missions to have sex and she goes to an npc and she fucks her first if they are all whores, I do not have to do the personal missions to sleep with them and the other question I have it is if there is a scene with the mother in the noble way.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's the mistake a lot of people make, romance and sex are 2 entirely different things and some people don't need one to have the other.

There is no romance in this game. You don't get a love interest until the very end, until then everyone is free to fuck whoever they want.

They aren't your women, they are along to help you, nothing more.

Reactions: GandiIV

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
There are many things that I do not understand in this game, one of them is the romance that does not exist and it bothers me that this happens in several games that I played. I am about to corrupt a woman having to give her gifts and pass her missions to have sex and she goes to an npc and she fucks her first if they are all whores, I do not have to do the personal missions to sleep with them and the other question I have it is if there is a scene with the mother in the noble way.
You don't have to give gifts or do any missions to fuck them. Heck as male pc Ruksana jumps you 2 minutes after meeting. You just get more scenes if you raise relation, which goes up just by talking or doing stuff anyway. Missions just lead to extra.
But yeah wouldn't call any of the ralations *romance* as everyone is sexing anything that walks.

The noble male pc gets to have a go at mother with tyshtyra , i know female pc gets extra scene too but don't think it's with mother.

Reactions: Aioria619

moobere

Jun 5, 2017

I get this error when i launch the game no mod anyone know whats wrong?

Warmaster

Feb 14, 2018
Without being familiar with the specifics, it appears to be. I can see no obvious errors (missing commas or brackets) and I slapped it into a JSON validator with no errors.

EDIT: After some digging, got the game to run on Chrome, fingers crossed.
EDIT2: Alright. Looks like we're golden. Thanks for the help, it seems I had to use a command line argument to get Chrome to work. If that was posted in the thread and I missed it, I apologize. I try to do my research before posting stuff like this.
how do you open it with chromes

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
does anyone one have a mega download for the 3.4A version of this game i keep finding the 3.3A i could use a little help

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
i really dont want to go to an untrustworthy site to download then get soooooooooo manny viruses and probly hacked

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
also sorry im just new to this site and a little overegers to play this update lol....... nervus inner monolog..... lol

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes