Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Does this game run slowly for anyone else? I can only get it to work via the Web Link, actual game is just a black screen........

LocJaw

Strange Nights
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for the update. Also, I've played this game like a year ago, can someone give me a general idea how much new content is there?

Reactions: Muff Diver

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the update. Also, I've played this game like a year ago, can someone give me a general idea how much new content is there?
There's been a lot since one year, ago, the game got an ending, one new companion, and expansion and many, many scenes.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Drawings seems nice, but rpgm... not willing to try that horror again.

EboIa Chan

Aug 27, 2017
why aren't there download links for 3.4a btw? and when will vesper's booty come out?
Not sure how this fits the definition of rude, unless this was edited after the replies.

Does this game run slowly for anyone else? I can only get it to work via the Web Link, actual game is just a black screen........
Try reinstalling the RPGAce (or whatever the full name is), I remember another RPGM where it would fail to load but after relaunching it worked.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
The first time i tried playing the game i got the "Loading" locked screen thing. closed it and retried and it worked.
been playing the game for three day's now and had that loading screen thing once yesterday, and for the past hour today i have been having it.
just got back into the game. since i had a few google tabs open, i just closed most of them, even though resource manager showed that i had plenty of resources available. oh, and i tried normal and as administrator during that hour.

My guess is that initially the game required a lot of resources to get past that loading screen, much more than needing to be ran as administrator, though that should help. i am not currently running as administrator.
If the Avus splash screen does not show up right away then my guess is that something timed out and you get stuck at the loading screen.

Reactions: EboIa Chan

Jrakan

Aug 21, 2017
I downloaded using the 3.4A:
but when I run the game it says 3.3A, is it just a UI issue or not the correct version of the game?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes