Chocolatemouse

Sep 12, 2017
Hello
I dont know if my problem is a bug or planned
I recruited Carry and then done Tishtyra companion quest with slavers in which Carry is involved.
Now i no more have acces to carry as companion, she is no more in the pool.
I would like to know if this is planned or a bug if i had to do Tishtyra quest before recruiting Carry.
Thanks

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Opps 0.0
So they're doing exclusive scenes for the male.. Doesn't he already have more scenes than the female though?:pensive:
It's one scene, they always have one or two exclusive scenes per gender. Besides, males don't have that much more scenes than females and their scenes are more boring, the girls in the poll are interesting at least.

I also think we will get a Tish x beast scene, we got bestiality in the last two updates and that makes her the only girl without one.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's one scene, they always have one or two exclusive scenes per gender. Besides, males don't have that much more scenes than females and their scenes are more boring, the girls in the poll are interesting at least.

I also think we will get a Tish x beast scene, we got bestiality in the last two updates and that makes her the only girl without one.
Yep they need to be boring or else i am pretty sure they would "offend" some snowflake patrons...x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Snugglepuff

VonTroll

Sep 11, 2017
I haven't played just about any of these patreon games since the censorship hammer fell. However, I've noticed more than a few patreons have basically given the middle finger to the rules and just continued as normal, I'm curious if that's the case here. Is there still all the kink and perv of the original, or did it get toned down and normalized?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I haven't played just about any of these patreon games since the censorship hammer fell. However, I've noticed more than a few patreons have basically given the middle finger to the rules and just continued as normal, I'm curious if that's the case here. Is there still all the kink and perv of the original, or did it get toned down and normalized?
Not at all, in fact, they turned up the kinky content here.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hello
I dont know if my problem is a bug or planned
I recruited Carry and then done Tishtyra companion quest with slavers in which Carry is involved.
Now i no more have acces to carry as companion, she is no more in the pool.
I would like to know if this is planned or a bug if i had to do Tishtyra quest before recruiting Carry.
Thanks
Yes, it's a bug. You should wait for the bigfix (not starting the quest) or do Tishtyra quest before recruiting Carys

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The male scenes are very ..... vanilla I guess would be the best way to describe it.

The female scenes are more varied.
I wouldn't say the female scenes are too kinky either, but they're okay.
Playing as a girl is just more fun in general for me.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Females get more different scenes, with women, men, animals, plants, tentacles, monsters, multiple partners, while males for the most part have 1-on-1 scenes with different girls.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Females get more different scenes, with women, men, animals, plants, tentacles, monsters, multiple partners, while males for the most part have 1-on-1 scenes with different girls.
Well, I mean they could add gay content for men if people want it.
Animals could sorta work if it's female?
Tentacles/plants on a guy isn't really the same though lol.
Multiple partners? As far as I know there are threesomes for the guy?

Reactions: Lenullite
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes