apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i can't get the Princess Rina quest to play, i already got the 3 items, the rope, the special slinsk alcohol, and the anti pregnancy potion. but when i try to talk to the princess the MC tell that he haven't got all the items yet. is the quest bugged or did i do something wrong ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a workaround for the gallery?

I don't mean the mod, just the base game gallery.

I click on something and all I get is the text, no images. It's just the text over a black screen.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The mod is the workaround. x'Dx'Dx'D

Seriously never had this black screen with only texts problem. But i also haven't played the newest versions.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, according to the walkthrough and I remember having it at one point during another paythrough of a different update, dual wielding perk should be available at level 20.

I hit level 20 and it's still saying unavailable.

I'm seeing people say it was taken out yet the perk is still there ... did they just stop giving a shit or what?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, according to the walkthrough and I remember having it at one point during another paythrough of a different update, dual wielding perk should be available at level 20.

I hit level 20 and it's still saying unavailable.

I'm seeing people say it was taken out yet the perk is still there ... did they just stop giving a shit or what?
Yes for not giving a shit, the devs have been fumbling with it for a while, no for being avaliable, it was taken out at some point, but I forgot to change it in the walkthrough.

For the gallery, they are using an old version of my mod in the official releases, so it might be my fault, is it a scene in particular or all of them have no images? The black screen in natural, to compensate for the lack of the proper map when playing from the castle or menu, but the images should be on top of than.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
For the gallery, they are using an old version of my mod in the official releases, so it might be my fault, is it a scene in particular or all of them have no images? The black screen in natural, to compensate for the lack of the proper map when playing from the castle or menu, but the images should be on top of than.
It's not all of them, it just seems to be the ones in the I section with Erika and the plants. The other sections do have images.

I installed the mod and that fixed it. I certainly won't blame you for the devs using an old version of your mod, can hardly take fault for their laziness.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's not all of them, it just seems to be the ones in the I section with Erika and the plants. The other sections do have images.

I installed the mod and that fixed it. I certainly won't blame you for the devs using an old version of your mod, can hardly take fault for their laziness.
If the new version solved then it's definitely not me :angel:

But even it were, not feelings would be hurt, I'm always fixing stuff in it, every time I look I see new errors.

Reactions: Genericx

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They most likely don't visit here.
Guess one of their patrons was the one who pointed the gallery mod old version to them.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If the new version solved then it's definitely not me :angel:

But even it were, not feelings would be hurt, I'm always fixing stuff in it, every time I look I see new errors.
Only time I had a problem with the mod was a couple of updates ago, there was a missing picture in the orc prison gangbang which crashed my game if I hovered over it but before that and since, it's been great.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Choice of 1 of 3 scenes people would like to see next
1) Male PC X Zarah
2) Male PC X Amatum
3) Male PC X The Ghost

1 is in the lead right now
Aka:
1) Mino Futa from Emek's REst