RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Isn't Eyilas the godess that helps the protagonist? If so i don't think that will happen since we end up finding her decapited head.
I'm happy that they didn't abandon Roundscape, Uprising is kind of in the meh side and the future ones don't look particularly appealing.
I suspect Roundscape will keep going until they find the next game with a long and interesting story plus lots of sex scenes (basically its sucessor).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I suspect Roundscape will keep going until they find the next game with a long and interesting story plus lots of sex scenes (basically its successor).
I figure they will keep Roundscape around until they can do a Roundscape 2, the other games seem like they will be episodic like Uprising (at least that's what I got from it).

AOEpsilon

Sep 17, 2017
Hope they add in Succubus again for their next big game...provided that she'll be part of the storyline as an actual part of the plot.

Warmaster

Feb 14, 2018
Hope they add in Succubus again for their next big game...provided that she'll be part of the storyline as an actual part of the plot.
she has always been in the game she in castle whitemoon at the begin of the game beat the skeleton to get her

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No gamebreaking bugs in 3.3? I am really surprised that they didn't release patches 3.3A or B yet.
Yeah, these must be the only developers in history to ever release a buggy game ... that never happens to anyone else.

They should take lessons from huge developers like Bethesda and release games after being properly tested and fixed....

Reactions: wahnsinn
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes