C

Caide

- fixed in 3.2b, otherwise i posted a fix somewhere if want to look for it.
- be sure to get the special elf anti-preg potion, the common one won't work.

It is good, try updating 7z/Rar.
No its not I tried updating both 7zip and winRAR and the file still says its corrupt. Which btw is only about 6mb big....how tf do you manage to screw up a 6mb file. Never had this problem on any game/file from this place.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No its not I tried updating both 7zip and winRAR and the file still says its corrupt. Which btw is only about 6mb big....how tf do you manage to screw up a 6mb file. Never had this problem on any game/file from this place.
Link is good i just downloaded from it.
How did you manage to screw up something as simple as a software update? See what i did there? :FuckYea:

Be polite when asking for help. People will be more inclined to help you next time. ::|:

Reactions: DrackDrap
C

Caide

Link is good i just downloaded from it.
How did you manage to screw up something as simple as a software update? See what i did there? :FuckYea:

Be polite when asking for help. People will be more inclined to help you next time. ::|:
Then I want you to explain to me how I managed to have downloaded, "son of a bitch", "big brother", "superpowered", "summertime saga", "man of the house", "dreaming of dana", "dreams of desire", and many more without any problems?

THEN all of a sudden I want to check this game out and I get a perfect download on the game....NOW the problem comes when I want to download the 6mb file to patch, now i get errors. I want you to explain how the hell does that work, tell me how is it my fault?

Clearly theres something wrong with the link to the 6mb patch, and there needs to be more than just 1 link.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Cleary there is something wrong with your inability to update to a current version of winrar/7zip, because unlike those games, Kaliyo's stuff won't unpack if you are using the version you downloaded 5 years ago.

There is a reason this has been downloaded thousands of times and you are pretty much the only one having problems.

C

Caide

Cleary there is something wrong with your inability to update to a current version of winrar/7zip, because unlike those games, Kaliyo's stuff won't unpack if you are using the version you downloaded 5 years ago.

There is a reason this has been downloaded thousands of times and you are pretty much the only one having problems.
I dont see why unpacking should be any different between 1 program and another but then again i dont make software. Its retarded if you ask me, but either way im just gonna pass since the game probably isnt even worth all this hassle, next time make sure the homepage links have multiple versions instead of just 1 mega.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I dont see why unpacking should be any different between 1 program and another but then again i dont make software. Its retarded if you ask me, but either way im just gonna pass since the game probably isnt even worth all this hassle, next time make sure the homepage links have multiple versions instead of just 1 mega.
Next time hunt your own links instead of expecting everyone to cater to you.

Contrary to your own sense of self worth we aren't here to do your work for you.

Nobody else is having a problem with it that alone says the problem is on your end. It works for me and worked for the people above, if it isn't working for you and you alone what does that indicate?

Correct, it's you.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Nobody else is having a problem with it that alone says the problem is on your end. It works for me and worked for the people above, if it isn't working for you and you alone what does that indicate?
Actually many people have been getting the same errors and solved by updating their software, that's why I proposed it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Stop crying. It's not our fault if you didn't updated you winrar/7zip. Neither is anyone responsability to hold your hand while you act all smug wanting everything handed on a plate to you.

Reactions: DrackDrap and xןʞ

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Then you realize many people here are on a pirating website. :thinkingface:
Yes, people pirating software usually have a bit more common sense as things don't tend to work as well so need to able to fix problems.

Or you get those numpty's that whine and expect other people to do it for them.

Why the hell are you looking at adult material when updating a program is beyond your limits?

Don't you dare type "thinkingface" ... that's something you are incapable of. Coming here with your shitty attitude demanding people sort out shit you need to do yourself.

Reactions: DrackDrap and xןʞ

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Real talk you'd be laughed off the site if you went to some place like warez-bb or another pirate site and didn't know how to figure out why your stuff wasn't unpacking.

C

Caide

Real talk you'd be laughed off the site if you went to some place like warez-bb or another pirate site and didn't know how to figure out why your stuff wasn't unpacking.
Oh no, losers who jack off to anime girls are making fun of me online. Geez oh man how can I go on....

I hope you realize how much of a loser you sound like right now.

Edit: Now watch the mod uses his E-Penis to enforce on me, lol power crazed ass losers online, this is no different than reddit.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh no, losers who jack off to anime girls are making fun of me online. Geez oh man how can I go on....

I hope you realize how much of a loser you sound like right now.

Edit: Now watch the mod uses his E-Penis to enforce on me, lol power crazed ass losers online, this is no different than reddit.
You, a person also jacking off to anime girls online, calls someone else a loser for laughing at a guy that can't update his unpackaging software without whining like a child first.....

Any chance you had a moral high ground here was shot in the foot a few comments ago.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes