jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I had the same problem as you guys when doing combat and talking to alot of NPC's, try disabling and re-enabling your video adapter in use on your device manager.

This worked for me and haven't been getting that error again so far, hopefully it works for you guys too.
how exactly, i has to do it, when the play the game, before or what
thanks in advance

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
how exactly, i has to do it, when the play the game, before or what
thanks in advance
Before playing the game. Close your applications, type in "device manager" on your search bar or look for it on your control panel, under display adapters disable and re-enable your video card.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version of the gallery mod, it's now 100% complete for males and 90% for females, just missing the scene counter and formatting, but I don't feel like touching it again this week. And I added the nexilim maid book for reference purposes, it's unlocked automatically, so if you do not see then you have a problem.

I also added a menu option to start the optional gallery, above the 'Options' button. It doesn't work with the classic menu however.

And I moved to a new thread:

thabias

Dec 15, 2017
New version of the gallery mod, it's now 100% complete for males and 90% for females, just missing the scene counter and formatting, but I don't feel like touching it again this week. And I added the nexilim maid book for reference purposes, it's unlocked automatically, so if you do not see then you have a problem.

I also added a menu option to start the optional gallery, above the 'Options' button. It doesn't work with the classic menu however.

And I moved to a new thread:
GOAT

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, could anyone help me find Ruksan after becoming pregnant ("After a time skip go to the forest northeast and talk to her. ")
Pls. give me some photo, save or something
Thanks in advance.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
How can i recruit Xyress? I have followed walkthough and my hero have morality -20 (save edit) and i have completed the Xyress quest and choose bind her with hero but i can't see her anywhere in the castle

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So I am unsure how to start the new Gertrude quest..
Where can I find her?

Thanks in advance.
In the market

Hey, could anyone help me find Ruksan after becoming pregnant ("After a time skip go to the forest northeast and talk to her. ")
Pls. give me some photo, save or something
Thanks in advance.
She's in castle forest northeast, past the the bridge a little to the right.

How can i recruit Xyress? I have followed walkthough and my hero have morality -20 (save edit) and i have completed the Xyress quest and choose bind her with hero but i can't see her anywhere in the castle
Talk to Facis then visit her room.

Reactions: T800

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Before playing the game. Close your applications, type in "device manager" on your search bar or look for it on your control panel, under display adapters disable and re-enable your video card.
don't work, but thanks mate

Helian

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone have a farmer save? Kinda want to see all the mom scenes since gallery mode has it stuck on 1st variant.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I will be honest, I think this is a great game overall but I really miss a waifu option: Ruksana is a giant slut and Meredith cheats with Carys and with the demon sisters.

Reactions: Hakkira and T800

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I will be honest, I think this is a great game overall but I really miss a waifu option: Ruksana is a giant slut and Meredith cheats with Carys and with the demon sisters.
Everyone fucks around but you can pick one to marry at the end.

I despise any and all NTR but in Roundscapes defence we're all sluts.

I pick Meredith to marry pretty much every time but I can't blame her for getting some dick during the game when my cock's in every thing with 2 tits and a pulse.

I just like to live with the dream that we stop fucking around once we're wed.

It would be hypocritical of me to expect Meredith to not have any fun when i'm sharing my semen around like it's the milk of the gods.

I even creampied her mother right infront of her.

I do get what you mean and that is why I despise NTR, you like to have the women to yourself, for some reason I just can't get mad at it in this game. Between the over the top sex and the fact that everyone is getting in on it I would find it petty to limit someone else's sex fun while i'm getting mine.

And Rucksana isn't aslut, she just likes sex, as do a lot of women. Nothing wrong with that.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017

I pick Meredith to marry pretty much every time but I can't blame her for getting some dick during the game when my cock's in every thing with 2 tits and a pulse.

It would be hypocritical of me to expect Meredith to not have any fun when i'm sharing my semen around like it's the milk of the gods.

I do get what you mean and that is why I despise NTR, you like to have the women to yourself, for some reason I just can't get mad at it in this game. Between the over the top sex and the fact that everyone is getting in on it I would find it petty to limit someone else's sex fun while i'm getting mine.

And Rucksana isn't aslut, she just likes sex, as do a lot of women. Nothing wrong with that.
Yeah, that's why I have some problems while playing Legend of Queen Opala, even the girl that is supposed to like your character fools around with animals, monsters and random dudes while you have nothing.

I kind of understand Ruksana orcish culture but I really don't like how quick she is to jump to bestiality.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017

That used to make me laugh, actually--that the Succubus was kind of an "honest slut" who raised fewer NTR flags than the "waifu" characters, and that Tishtyra was at least "faithful" to the MC in the sense that she doesn't get penetrated by anyone but the Male PC, or the Rulwe in the Female PC route.

...I do think Ruksana's a slut, though. It's not really an issue, but even if she's very fond of the MC she still fucks whoever catches her fancy. She has weird standards, but I don't think that Roundscape Orcs care all that much about sexual exclusivity. At least not until you're married, I guess.

Reactions: Anyxine and T800

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For me the NTR part would only be a bother if the player was actually in a relationship with the girls, but that's not the case. For Ruksana and Meredith in particular their slut side comes mostly from corruption and others like Clawyn, Tishtyra and Succubus don't have many scenes without MC.

I actually thought about doing something of a filter content for this like a no-ntr and no-futa options since it would be very simple, but ultimately I can't while the game is going, because the devs would overwrite stuff and I would have to start again every update.

That used to make me laugh, actually--that the Succubus was kind of an "honest slut" who raised fewer NTR flags than the "waifu" characters, and that Tishtyra was at least "faithful" to the MC in the sense that she doesn't get penetrated by anyone but the Male PC.
Male PC also only gets penetrated by her, so it's a win? I don't know I read that scene with my eyes closed just to make the guide.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes