King of Perverts

Sep 26, 2017
hello guys, anyone can help me with 2 scenes. one is the prison gang, came there but i only got a white blink when try to get it and it happens the same at the orc camp tent, just a white blink and cant talk with no one. so if any could help me tiggering those scenes plz.
I have the same problem any workarounds or fixes?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version of the Gallery Mods, this time I worked on the Unlock All for females so all scenes can be unlocked now and added 20 more scenes and fixed some crashes.
The map file is no longer optional, so install it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ruksana's uncle NPC wont appear in v3.1b. Does anyone know the switch ID?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New version of the Gallery Mods, this time I worked on the Unlock All for females so all scenes can be unlocked now and added 20 more scenes and fixed some crashes.
The map file is no longer optional, so install it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, you are amazing! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
215 to start his scene.
215 (Oncle) triggers regardless when you get close to the wagon. Issue is that the NPC isn't there to trigger Ruksana leaving the party and you entering the wagon. "217 RuksanaThreesokme" also does nothing. I don't recall if the scene was important to Ruksana character development or not or if you can visit him at any point after ACT 1.

How they managed to break it is beyond me. Last few builds have been some of the worst when it comes to quest breaking bugs.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
SPOILER ALERT:

Am i the only one who's surprised that there's no ending scene for Meredith ?
There are: good, evil and lover endings.

215 (Oncle) triggers regardless when you get close to the wagon. Issue is that the NPC isn't there to trigger Ruksana leaving the party and you entering the wagon. "217 RuksanaThreesokme" also does nothing. I don't recall if the scene was important to Ruksana character development or not or if you can visit him at any point after ACT 1.

How they managed to break it is beyond me. Last few builds have been some of the worst when it comes to quest breaking bugs.
If he's not there I don't think it's a trigger problem, the only thing I can think of is try with or without Ruksana in the party. It's a pretty unimportant scene anyway and can be done later, so you can still get it when it's fixed.

Reactions: Bloo

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
There are: good, evil and lover endings.

If he's not there I don't think it's a trigger problem, the only thing I can think of is try with or without Ruksana in the party. It's a pretty unimportant scene anyway and can be done later, so you can still get it when it's fixed.
Oh, i didn't have them displaying after the party of the good ending, maybe it's a bug.

Simo9nba

Dec 2, 2017
Hello guys, don't know if this is already asked, but I can't find the way to reach Emek's Rest. I spoke to a minotaur in whitemoon castle asking for help in Emek's Rest, but then she disappeared. Anyone could help me?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the ship at the port

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
Hi guys, so problem here. I am on a Mac and using Wine to play. However, I keep getting the WebGL error. Any way to address it?

mhrwtas

Nov 8, 2017
I completed the quest to recruit Katelyn, or at least the first part where you help her fight in that castle above Cinkahn.
The walkthrough says that I should go back to the inn and recruit her now but she's not there. I haven't seen any other posts about a bug like that, so I'm wondering if I said something wrong to her and blocked myself out of recruiting her, or if I'm just very unlucky to have run into a never before seen bug.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I really enjoy this game but It's nearly unplayable for me due to crippling lag and I've played games with much better graphics than this so does anyone know if there's a patch I can get to fix it?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This thread moves fast.

Sometimes i have a "now loading" bug when i start the game, it is not much trouble since restarting fix it but i am curious about if someone else had this bug (last i played was before 3.0).

Reactions: Reaverrew

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Could you be more specific? It works fine for me.
Not sure if they're having the same problem but for me it wasn't loading the first image in the gallery. For some reason it's searching for "YTwiliaQueen1" but the proper name is "YTwiliaQueen01". Removing the 0 fixed it in the gallery but broke the scene because there it was calling for "YTwiliaQueen01". Having both versions seems to fix it.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So I have an issue with this latest version I just rescued Merediths mother and I am stuck in the pole outside when I zone out

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes