Yagamibd

Feb 2, 2018
This is the 1st time I downloaded this sort of game.Opening it ,it says "Your browser doesn't support webGL".
Why do I need webGl? Is there any way around it?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No like seriously, does anyone know?
east of the landing area in ornese.

Say if I play 3.0 and later download let say 3.6 or something like that will I be able to transfer my save from one to another?
Hopefully, since 3.0 had new saves they should be useable for a while at least.

This is the 1st time I downloaded this sort of game.Opening it ,it says "Your browser doesn't support webGL".
Apparently you may have it deactivated, try reading the last pages, someone wrote hoe to activate it.

dhazark

Jan 22, 2018
Hello there, I seem to be stuck in Oakshire, what happens is ... I am doing Meredith first quest and after killing the boss, I am put outside on a light post... I can't move at all as if I'd be stuck inside a wall.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
At the end is it possible to marry multiple women if the conditions for their marriages are met?
As far as I know, I believe that there is two/three type of ending for each char. It's not possible to marry more than one woman at the same time - unless... you cheat. But even so I don't think that is possible. I could be wrong, but..

Hello there, I seem to be stuck in Oakshire, what happens is ... I am doing Meredith first quest and after killing the boss, I am put outside on a light post... I can't move at all as if I'd be stuck inside a wall.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
You could've even use the "no clip" cheat from the RPGMaker MV Cheat menu. Here but glad that you made it.

adkado

Jun 24, 2017
hey guys, is it only for me that the gallery still bugged?, and, how do i trigger ruksana's companion quest?

Max_Power

Nov 17, 2017
Hey guys! Did anybody came up with a solution to slow walking after sprint disabling itself other then 1700 cheat?

brohamster

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the cheats? Nvm found them. One other question, I'm using the RpgMakerSaveEdit to modify my saved game, I was wondering which stats are for affection and coruption/morality?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
There should be a Game.exe or however it is named.
Technically RPGM-MV can be played on the browser(with the index.html in the /www/ folder, it works on firefox, but saves will be controlled by your browser.), but i dunno why you need WebGL unless your browser disable it by default since it's still experimental?

It seems pixi.js needs webGL, it's some sort of plugin for RPGM-MV.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
First time playing this game, the combat is quite fun, but the navigation is dreadful, even following the guide I'm lost. On Act 1 the guide says: "Go to the Orc Camp: fight your way through the cave. In the second level there’s a pile of rocks that require the pickaxe found in the left part of the cave to clear, there’s also an item to the right. After exiting the cave, go north to the Orc Camp." Okay, the only entrance to the cave that I found is what I believe the exit the guide mentioned, there's a pile of rocks and I can't get in, so I can't get the pickaxe, I did found a different cave under a waterfall but that just loops around and you get a mask or something. Also, do I even need to get into that cave in the first place since I can go to the Orc camp directly?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I have a question about the quest journal. I noticed that some quests you get don't appear and finished ones still show up in the menu. Especially a lot of the quests from ornesse don't show up. Is it supposed to be like this? Or is my save bugged?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
First time playing this game, the combat is quite fun, but the navigation is dreadful, even following the guide I'm lost. On Act 1 the guide says: "Go to the Orc Camp: fight your way through the cave. In the second level there’s a pile of rocks that require the pickaxe found in the left part of the cave to clear, there’s also an item to the right. After exiting the cave, go north to the Orc Camp." Okay, the only entrance to the cave that I found is what I believe the exit the guide mentioned, there's a pile of rocks and I can't get in, so I can't get the pickaxe, I did found a different cave under a waterfall but that just loops around and you get a mask or something. Also, do I even need to get into that cave in the first place since I can go to the Orc camp directly?
If you can go to the camp then you already passed the cave part. It's a bit confuse because the previous quest can be completed in a way to skip this step of the current one. I should probably clarify that next time I update the walkthrough.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I have a question about the quest journal. I noticed that some quests you get don't appear and finished ones still show up in the menu. Especially a lot of the quests from ornesse don't show up. Is it supposed to be like this? Or is my save bugged?
It's like that, only about a fifth of the quest are in the journal I'd say. Even some main quests are missing.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
It's like that, only about a fifth of the quest are in the journal I'd say. Even some main quests are missing.
Thanks for clearing that up. Thankfully I have your guide and some good ol pen and paper to help my shoddy memory.
Thanks again for creating that guide by the way!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you can go to the camp then you already passed the cave part. It's a bit confuse because the previous quest can be completed in a way to skip this step of the current one. I should probably clarify that next time I update the walkthrough.
Thanks for the quick response and also for the guide, it looks amazing.

jw3583

Nov 22, 2017
I have gotten a asked in Slinsk to go to the crypt where te necromancer was, because there have been sounds, or so a man says. So i got to the crypt and there are status, and when i click on them a pop-up comes up and say "When chaos is set free, a knight is ..." and then i have to choose between few options. Can someone help me with it please.
View attachment 36862
I have gotten a asked in Slinsk to go to the crypt where te necromancer was, because there have been sounds, or so a man says. So i got to the crypt and there are status, and when i click on them a pop-up comes up and say "When chaos is set free, a knight is ..." and then i have to choose between few options. Can someone help me with it please.
View attachment 36862
I don't know if you got it already but all the answers are "nothing"

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes