nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for this.
Great game, been playing it for a bit.
Tho i gotta say... some of the art... most of the art... yeeeesh. I understand theres alot of images but some of these are just awfully out of place and majorly inconsistent with the others. Like the one with the orc behind bars.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for this.
Tho i gotta say... some of the art... most of the art... yeeeesh. I understand theres alot of images but some of these are just awfully out of place and majorly inconsistent with the others. Like the one with the orc behind bars.
They work with several artists, hence the change in art style.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for this.
I don't like the random artists too, but it's much better than the Queen Opala model where it takes for them to add a new scene.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Here's the updated version of the guide for 3.1, as always the new content is marked as red. I also fixed some typos and errors and edited the scenes section to put fetishes by gender.

edit: @klx would you kindly put it in the OP?

FiredemonX95

Sep 15, 2017
So i downloaded the bugfix 3.1b and extract it to the game files. When i load it back up, i'm still stuck in the pole. Did i do something wrong?

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Everyone saying look at first page for the pole stuck problem, i looked it over a few times and it says it was fixed in the A patch and the preggo problem in the B patch. Well i have both and I'm still stuck in that pole. Im going to look for that clipping tool when i get home from work tonight and since people still seem to have that problem I would go out on a limb and say its not completely "patched" yet.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
(most mods and admins don't pay attention to alerts due to all the whiny requests they get lol)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is Muff Diver on a break or something? He used to do all of those things.
I don't, I just though of calling the guy I've seem lately in the thread.

@Pyrielone and @FiredemonX95 About the pole thing, try this:
Open Roundscape Adorevia\www\data\Map272.json with notepad++
Look at lines 18 to 20 around column 775 or ctrl+f "code":201 and look at the "parameters" variable.
If it says [0,2,15,46,4,0] it will teleport to the post, try changing it for [0,2,19,49,4,0].
If it fails, try using: [0,367,32,23,4,0] it's in the middle of the castle courtyard.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Stuck at a "now loading..." screen, just when i launch the game.. help :/
I'm having the same issue. Is that something else that's fixed in one of the patches, I think I'm on 3.1a rather than the b that got posted to fix the pregnancy issue.

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
I had the loading screen issue once last night while i kept popping in and out of the game, when i restarted it after fully closing the game it worked just fine aside from the pole issue. To be fare I did close and reopen the game a good 6 times back to back while combing through my issue so it was only an honest 1 of 7 times getting that loading screen issue. It may have more to do on our systems side than the game itself since I had winzip doing its thing on another game and few downloads going at once.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes