Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
Can someone help me... so far Ive finished the 1st h-scene with Clawyn and it didnt appear at the gallery... tried to get her 2nd scene (used cheatplugin to get her to the required affection) and it wont trigger..
which program you used

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
I'm actually amazed that this game has been out for so long.I thought it came out a few months ago but turns out it's been around for years.Seriously it's embarassing for a game with so much funding and developing time to be so buggy and badly made.It's full of bugs,bad art,and has the classic "extremely hard at the start but gets ridiculously easy after a while" progression.Don't get me wrong,I think it's awesome that an adult game has such a huge scale with choices,character gender choice etc but man,I would be extremely dissapointed if I gave my money for these guys to get 17 thousand dollars per month to release the game at such a state.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
the archive is corrupted, i tried in Mega and Google Drive both said the same archive corrupted.
If it's a RAR file, make sure you have a new-enough unrar app. Older 7-Zips for instance dislike new version RAR. Of course, it may not be this issue, as I haven't looked at the file, but quite often "archive corrupted" means too old unarchiver.

Reactions: MasterKrull

fozard

May 12, 2017
Disappointed with those scenes:
Never been a fan of bestiality so I'm skipping the dog and horse.
The scene with Tish and Kat is indeed good, too bad that it's bugged.
You have to share Meredith with Roderick, guess who is not going to regain his form on my watch.
Xyless and demon is ok, too bad that the protagonist is not the one doing the fucking and instead is a voyeur a la Legend of Queen Opala.
thats why playing as female mc is much more fun and entertaining for me

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes