Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Having a huge problem.
After doing the quest line in emreks rest. Going to the market to get the sword.
I speak with Oros, and tried every option to get the sword. Bartering, killing etc.
Every time, after the dialog of getting the sword, I cannot move my char.. .at all.
I cannot seem to do anything to bypass that state, any help pls?
I have already checked and searched the forum several times. Seems at least two others have encountered the same problem, neither having recieved any help.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Having a huge problem.
After doing the quest line in emreks rest. Going to the market to get the sword.
I speak with Oros, and tried every option to get the sword. Bartering, killing etc.
Every time, after the dialog of getting the sword, I cannot move my char.. .at all.
I cannot seem to do anything to bypass that state, any help pls?
I have already checked and searched the forum several times. Seems at least two others have encountered the same problem, neither having recieved any help.
I have never run into that issue, but you could use a save editor to enable the switch for the sword and bypass that particular interaction. Then see if your character is able to move or not. If it is just a problem with that sequence then you could at least continue on. If you are able to post a save file right before that point I can try it and see if I also get the same results.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This game just got released on Mangagamer : :RarePepe:
Which is a mockery because this game will still receive updates nonetheless, and how they plan to release those? Did MangaGamer have some sort of "pop-up" that tells you that a new update is available? Like some other releasers do if you have an account with them and buy from them? Because if not, again, this is just a mockery :test:

Fedora

Aug 6, 2017
I remember when there was a feature of torn clothes based on your health (less life you have, the more your clothes get ripped). When did they remove that? Or did I just turned it off accidentaly?

Edit: Also, i'm pretty sure i remember a lesbian sex scene with Cassandra and FeMC, does anyone know what happened to that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember when there was a feature of torn clothes based on your health (less life you have, the more your clothes get ripped). When did they remove that? Or did I just turned it off accidentaly?
I've played for a while and don't recall that being a feature so if it ever was it's been removed for at least 2 years

Reactions: M-2315 and Fedora

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I've played for a while and don't recall that being a feature so if it ever was it's been removed for at least 2 years
I don't think it's been in since I've been playing, but the pictures for it are in the files so maybe it was a thing and they disabled it, or maybe they added the art but never implemented it

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the second Mayla scene labeled Castle scene 6 PC, Mayla in the guide. I don't really understand the"How to get" explanation either: "After her quest in Act 2 in the right wing she will offer a quest, do not kill her, talk to her in the dungeons between quest, on the third new dialogue she will offer her body for more comfort"

"Her quest" in Act 2 refers to what exactly? "A Moment of Peace" where you confront her? "Usirion Heart" is the only quest she gives you. "Talk to her in the dungeons between quest," I assumed this meant you can find her in the Torture Chamber during the Usirion Heart quest but at no point did that happen for me. I thought "dungeon" might be a mistake but I can't find her anywhere while the quest is ongoing. None of the dialogues during the hand-in at the Slinsk inn seem to trigger the scene either.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the second Mayla scene labeled Castle scene 6 PC, Mayla in the guide. I don't really understand the"How to get" explanation either: "After her quest in Act 2 in the right wing she will offer a quest, do not kill her, talk to her in the dungeons between quest, on the third new dialogue she will offer her body for more comfort"

"Her quest" in Act 2 refers to what exactly? "A Moment of Peace" where you confront her? "Usirion Heart" is the only quest she gives you. "Talk to her in the dungeons between quest," I assumed this meant you can find her in the Torture Chamber during the Usirion Heart quest but at no point did that happen for me. I thought "dungeon" might be a mistake but I can't find her anywhere while the quest is ongoing. None of the dialogues during the hand-in at the Slinsk inn seem to trigger the scene either.
By dungeon they mean your castle dungeon, she's in one of the cells.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

It's AFTER her quest in act 2. The quest for the scene is in act 3.

There is a whole section about the quest in the guide.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone know the names of Variables for affection/Corruption fro the characters? And PC Morality etc?
I think it was variable x or y. If you import/cross reference system.json it should be labeled. I wouldn't even bother though, RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe is the most straightforward way to edit it.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
For the Roderick Companion Quest the guide says to "go to the lowest level of the dungeon to find it." I went up the staircase after killing the hydra and it's a single corridor that leads to a scene where you give up on finding the spell scroll. Was there more to the quest or a way to actually get the spell like the guide indicates? Was there another entrance because you're locked in once you enter past the staircase. Did the shrine at the beginning have a role? I gave all the offerings.

I also can't get the cave quest to progress after allowing the slime girl to live and I can't get the Succubus' Skin Care quest to trigger even though I'm in Act 3 with all male companions.

Nevermind, the Roderick quest continues after it's completed basically. Still don't know the trigger for Succubus' Skin Care or the Mine progression though. Also there's no info on the 2nd Nadesha scene.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
For the Roderick Companion Quest the guide says to "go to the lowest level of the dungeon to find it." I went up the staircase after killing the hydra and it's a single corridor that leads to a scene where you give up on finding the spell scroll. Was there more to the quest or a way to actually get the spell like the guide indicates? Was there another entrance because you're locked in once you enter past the staircase. Did the shrine at the beginning have a role? I gave all the offerings.

I also can't get the cave quest to progress after allowing the slime girl to live and I can't get the Succubus' Skin Care quest to trigger even though I'm in Act 3 with all male companions.

Nevermind, the Roderick quest continues after it's completed basically. Still don't know the trigger for Succubus' Skin Care or the Mine progression though. Also there's no info on the 2nd Nadesha scene.
Maybe you need succubus affection to be high? I've definitely gotten the scene in this version.

Not sure about the slime girl, but you just do some gopher quests for her for male scene and just ask to be gooed for female scene.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I have a weird "bug", with the female character, she has been fucked by the dragon but i don't have the pregnant event, unless she's made pregnant by another like the minotaur, then, the pregnant event start and the succubs tell that she have a dragon egg and a minotaur, the event to go see the dragon again begin and after that i have no egg nor baby minotaur.

I tried to look at my save with rpg maker save edit, and in the switches i only have "dragon child act" and "extra dragon switch" activated, don't know if something else need to be enabled ?

If someone know how to resolve this, it would be cool, lol.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I have a weird "bug", with the female character, she has been fucked by the dragon but i don't have the pregnant event, unless she's made pregnant by another like the minotaur, then, the pregnant event start and the succubs tell that she have a dragon egg and a minotaur, the event to go see the dragon again begin and after that i have no egg nor baby minotaur.

I tried to look at my save with rpg maker save edit, and in the switches i only have "dragon child act" and "extra dragon switch" activated, don't know if something else need to be enabled ?

If someone know how to resolve this, it would be cool, lol.
I had the exact same results. No idea how much of the dragon child event has been implemented though. I just assumed that was as far as it went.

Maybe you need succubus affection to be high? I've definitely gotten the scene in this version.

Not sure about the slime girl, but you just do some gopher quests for her for male scene and just ask to be gooed for female scene.
Doubt it, my affection has been around 30 since Act 1. I wouldn't be surprised if if the gopher quest is exclusive to the male PC.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I had the exact same results. No idea how much of the dragon child event has been implemented though. I just assumed that was as far as it went.

Doubt it, my affection has been around 30 since Act 1. I wouldn't be surprised if if the gopher quest is exclusive to the male PC.
Gopher quest is exclusive to males.
Also are you playing as female? Because I think the Succubus skin care scene is only for males, I just assumed you were playing as male since you were asking about it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes