Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is the futa optional/avoidable?? wanna know before I dl as I'm not a huge fan of chicks with dicks
2 of the companions you get are futa. The scenes are avoidable but they also have scenes with other people so you'll miss a fair bit. There are also quite a few futa scenes around the game.

You will miss a good chunk of the scenes anyway.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
2 of the companions you get are futa. The scenes are avoidable but they also have scenes with other people so you'll miss a fair bit. There are also quite a few futa scenes around the game.

You will miss a good chunk of the scenes anyway.
if that's the case I'll have to give this game a pass then, pity cause the art looked nice

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
if that's the case I'll have to give this game a pass then, pity cause the art looked nice
You actually won't miss that many of the scenes percentage-wise, but if futa is enough to turn you away then I'm assuming you won't like a lot of other fetish stuff either.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
You actually won't miss that many of the scenes percentage-wise, but if futa is enough to turn you away then I'm assuming you won't like a lot of other fetish stuff either.
no, I don't mind a lot of fetishes, but I just can't handle chicks with dicks after almost getting got by 1 when I visited Thailand (left me a mental scar and a slight fear of good looking Asian people)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, my comment was a bit misleading.

You will miss a lot of scenes but there are so many more. It's quite a large game and has a lot of scenes so overall you won't be missing a great deal but you will be missing out on some and 2 whole characters.

There are a lot of other fetishes though and a few of them are less than vanilla. It has a lot of monster sex and a bit of beastiality.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Every scene is optional, or at the very least you can avert your eyes (ie the scene happen to the characters, but your MC walks away and you don't see it).

hefa10

Jul 10, 2017
hi, can you tell me where to find succubus in the castle? i searched everywhere but i cant find her, the tentacle monster said or gestured ^^ somthing about that shes in the cave in the clearing but i just cant find it... thanks

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
hi, can you tell me where to find succubus in the castle? i searched everywhere but i cant find her, the tentacle monster said or gestured ^^ somthing about that shes in the cave in the clearing but i just cant find it... thanks
IIRC her cave's in the castle cellars/dungeons. Been a while since I played though.

Reactions: hefa10

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Not to make fun of mental trauma or anything, but that's the funniest reason I've heard for not liking futa
all good, I'm used to people laughing about it right to my face

Yeah, my comment was a bit misleading.

You will miss a lot of scenes but there are so many more. It's quite a large game and has a lot of scenes so overall you won't be missing a great deal but you will be missing out on some and 2 whole characters.

There are a lot of other fetishes though and a few of them are less than vanilla. It has a lot of monster sex and a bit of beastiality.
yeah the way you said it definitely sounded like the majority of all scenes were futa, but if they are a minority in comparison to the rest then I don't mind missing them

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah the way you said it definitely sounded like the majority of all scenes were futa, but if they are a minority in comparison to the rest then I don't mind missing them
It is a minority when compared to the rest. Out of the companions Tish and Cerys both have cocks so you won't want any scenes involving them.

rangmar23

Jul 16, 2018
stormhammer quest: after i bought the hammer the game just froze and wont do anything i dont know what to do i says that i should speak with oros sharpeye but i cant move to him. pls help

poprune

May 12, 2017
The blacksmith in Summeredge (demon?) mentions that his business needs help and suggests that MC should read the sign outside the shop. This can't be done; is it under development or a bug?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes