FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Looking at the walkthrough it says that the female PC has a chance of getting pregnant from Ruksana's Uncle. Has anyone managed to do so?

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I'm really hoping for a beta and bug fix. I've bought this game on Mangagamer to support it and was willing to overlook spelling/grammar issues before, but I found out quickly that the cg scene replayer is messed up. I unlocked scenes I didn't see before because the ones I triggered were linked to them, like the Oncle threesome led to me with the elf princess domination scene.

mastarius

Jun 28, 2018
Paladin pledge (bug) cant find the goddess when i go near the trees something shines above the mc but the girl does not apear

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Paladin pledge (bug) cant find the goddess when i go near the trees something shines above the mc but the girl does not apear
Follow exactly the path in the map.

I'm really hoping for a beta and bug fix. I've bought this game on Mangagamer to support it and was willing to overlook spelling/grammar issues before, but I found out quickly that the cg scene replayer is messed up. I unlocked scenes I didn't see before because the ones I triggered were linked to them, like the Oncle threesome led to me with the elf princess domination scene.
MangaGamer version is only updated every few months.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know when the next version gonna be released? Like, how long does he take to do them?
Soon, Kalyo said he will need a few more days to polish this build (that should be big for what we've been told).

Meanwhile, for all interested in space elves, Hooky launched a side project on patreon with the first chapter for free.

U

User_646739

Why are the TP skills for the Adventurer class greyed out during battle even if i have enough TP to use it? Any help would be appreciated

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Why are the TP skills for the Adventurer class greyed out during battle even if i have enough TP to use it? Any help would be appreciated
Adventurer skills need a sword equipped but the class can also use spears. You wouldn't happen to have a spear equipped by chance?

U

User_646739

Adventurer skills need a sword equipped but the class can also use spears. You wouldn't happen to have a spear equipped by chance?
I do have a spear equipped. I changed it back to a sword and the skills are working again.. Thanks for the heads up. :)

ryanieii

Aug 15, 2017
so im thowards the end of the game trying to get to Yakotin, but i still cant get across the bridge into Yakotin? is it a glitch or did i miss a step

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
so im thowards the end of the game trying to get to Yakotin, but i still cant get across the bridge into Yakotin? is it a glitch or did i miss a step
The first time you travel to Yakotin you need to go through the cave entrance. It is to the upper right of the bridge in Cinkahn.

Reactions: killertongue

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Looks really well made but definitely needs polishing. Save file keeps defaulting to #24 even though my save is slot 1. When using WASD to navigate menus, sometimes it switches party members when I'm just trying to move down an option (In Equipment, moving from Change to Optimize switched characters for example) and sometimes when talking to people switching options makes my character walk.

Really glad to see an RPGM game give you the option to use WASD. Feels more natural and using arrow keys makes my right hand cramp up. Haven't even left the first town yet but excited to see more.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Looks really well made but definitely needs polishing. Save file keeps defaulting to #24 even though my save is slot 1. When using WASD to navigate menus, sometimes it switches party members when I'm just trying to move down an option (In Equipment, moving from Change to Optimize switched characters for example) and sometimes when talking to people switching options makes my character walk.

Really glad to see an RPGM game give you the option to use WASD. Feels more natural and using arrow keys makes my right hand cramp up. Haven't even left the first town yet but excited to see more.
Slot 24 is the auto save

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Why would it scroll down to the auto save every time I want to save? Auto saves are usually at the top, and labeled, for a reason. Having to scroll back up every time I want to save is just tedious... Especially because WASD doesn't navigate the save files normally. Highlight Slot 1, Press S and you skip to Slot 20

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Why would it scroll down to the auto save every time I want to save? Auto saves are usually at the top, and labeled, for a reason. Having to scroll back up every time I want to save is just tedious... Especially because WASD doesn't navigate the save files normally. Highlight Slot 1, Press S and you skip to Slot 20
It defaults to the last chronological save. That tends to be the auto-save a majority of the time unless you happen to constantly save the game. Mine seems to save every time I move between maps (at a minimum). So if you save and then go somewhere it is most likely already created a new save file.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes