bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone able to tl;dr the ending changes? I don't feel like playing the whole game again just yet (though 4.0 is a good time) but am interested.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
why img and js folder are invisible after extraction ? and yet in archive viewer it's visible ?
had to manualy create them.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
why img and js folder are invisible after extraction ? and yet in archive viewer it's visible ?
had to manualy create them.
They're flagged as system folders. Likely to prevent access outside of the game, though it's a pretty ineffective method of doing so.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
They pretty much only differ in the few BG-specific smut scenes so not like that matters for your purposes.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For the 'changelog' I assume there basically no new scenes apart from few reworks and gameplay features?
2 with gender variations, so 4 new scenes. Buts mostly just a lot of reworks of old systems and re-balance. And lockpicking! Everyone loves lockpicking.

Jan 24, 2018
i got the game in my c drive an all that but im getting like major lag it runs fine at the start but after that its all downhill an if you tinker with the settings an then exit it bascially crashes if theirs a way to fix that or wait for another update id like to know i loved playing this game very much an now that i cant play due to the lag issue majorly sucks an is a huge let down hopeing it gets fixed soon

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
i got the game in my c drive an all that but im getting like major lag it runs fine at the start but after that its all downhill an if you tinker with the settings an then exit it bascially crashes if theirs a way to fix that or wait for another update id like to know i loved playing this game very much an now that i cant play due to the lag issue majorly sucks an is a huge let down hopeing it gets fixed soon
What is your os, how much ram do you have?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes