redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated mod to 4.0

Guide will have to wait some more, too much stuff in this new update and some still missing from the last one.

Jan 24, 2018
What is your os, how much ram do you have?
its running windows 10 i believe an i have plenty of ram bcz tho older verisons worked perfectly fine no lag nothing i get this version an everything goes to crap an you cant tinker in the settings period just gives a crash error makeing me shut the whole game down its not a pc issue or performance ive checked all that out something between the older version to this newer version is causeing the issue but i have no idea wat im not a game dev if i was I would be tossing ideas out to have checked or fixed plus i can tell you wat the error says when you go into the options an try to exit out again an hers wat it says

Error:EPERM: operation not permitted, open'C:\Program Files (x86)\Roundscape Adorevia 3.8A\www\save\config.rpgsave'

watever that means again ive never had any issues like this with previous versions only this version

Last edited:

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
its running windows 10 i believe an i have plenty of ram bcz tho older verisons worked perfectly fine no lag nothing i get this version an everything goes to crap an you cant tinker in the settings period just gives a crash error makeing me shut the whole game down its not a pc issue or performance ive checked all that out something between the older version to this newer version is causeing the issue but i have no idea wat im not a game dev if i was I would be tossing ideas out to have checked or fixed plus i can tell you wat the error says when you go into the options an try to exit out again an hers wat it says

Error:EPERM: operation not permitted, open'C:\Program Files (x86)\Roundscape Adorevia 3.8A\www\save\config.rpgsave'

watever that means again ive never had any issues like this with previous versions only this version
It looks like you installed your game to a directory that is protected by the system. I recommend storing your games on a separate storage device to avoid issues like this. If you can’t do that, create a new partition, look up how to do so on youtube. If you can’t do that, create a new folder in the root of your drive, and store them there. Before you extract the game from the archive, you should right click it, look down, select properties. Look for “Unblock” towards the bottom right corner of the window. Check the box next to it and hit apply. One last thing, have you tried to run the game as an administrator?

Last edited:
Reactions: kajidiablo
Jan 24, 2018
It looks like you installed your game to a directory that is protected by the system. I recommend storing your games on a separate storage device to avoid issues like this. If you can’t do that, create a new partition, look up how to do so on youtube. If you can’t do that, create a new folder in the root of your drive, and store them there. Before you extract the game from the archive, you should right click it, look down, select properties. Look for “Unblock” towards the bottom right corner of the window. Check the box next to it and hit apply. One last thing, have you tried to run the game as an administrator?
ok but how will that fix the lag issue thats my main concern bcz thats where ive put it every single time an AGAIN had have no issues non wat so ever so the whole error thing is not makeing sense

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
I played Roundscape for a bit when it was at 2.6 and have since been waiting for it to be completed before I start again... Anyone have an inkling of when they're going to be finished with Roundscape? I kinda don't want to complete it only to find out the next update reworks a bunch of stuff in the mid game.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
mhm when i read it correctly they are planing more rework for act 1 with the next update (or updates), im not sure if they mean only bugs or other content too.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I played Roundscape for a bit when it was at 2.6 and have since been waiting for it to be completed before I start again... Anyone have an inkling of when they're going to be finished with Roundscape? I kinda don't want to complete it only to find out the next update reworks a bunch of stuff in the mid game.
It's complete as far as main story goes, plus the two expansions. They will continue to add new side missions and rework old stuff in the foreseeable future, but if you play now there will be nothing missing in the game.

ok but how will that fix the lag issue thats my main concern bcz thats where ive put it every single time an AGAIN had have no issues non wat so ever so the whole error thing is not makeing sense
Try running on different browsers to see if there's any difference or errors.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes