Jan 24, 2018
It's complete as far as main story goes, plus the two expansions. They will continue to add new side missions and rework old stuff in the foreseeable future, but if you play now there will be nothing missing in the game.

Try running on different browsers to see if there's any difference or errors.
ive gotten it from mega then one of the other downloads its the same outcome when in the house or so it runs perfectly normal but as soon as i step outside say for the farmers origin it goes to complete shit an the settings issue prevents me from tinkering with it bcz it just causes it to crash if anything ill just have to wait for the next release if these issues continue

Sylrissa

Oct 29, 2017
I played Roundscape for a bit when it was at 2.6 and have since been waiting for it to be completed before I start again... Anyone have an inkling of when they're going to be finished with Roundscape? I kinda don't want to complete it only to find out the next update reworks a bunch of stuff in the mid game.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe when they release the next big game(arenus i think) they focus on that instead of roundscape, not that i mind the constant updates an new contents.

No. Read the thread before posting. ;)
Man every time i see your sig makes me want to play mass effect trilogy all over again.

Reactions: Petrovskis

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
ive gotten it from mega then one of the other downloads its the same outcome when in the house or so it runs perfectly normal but as soon as i step outside say for the farmers origin it goes to complete shit an the settings issue prevents me from tinkering with it bcz it just causes it to crash if anything ill just have to wait for the next release if these issues continue
No, I mean literally play on the browser, it's worth a try.

Jan 24, 2018
Did you even try my suggestions?[
ok its running just fine now after letting it have a day or so but i cant save period can only save if its ran in admin way any way to fix that
i retract the asking for a way to fix the no saving issue i just had to move it outta program filesx86 an just put it in my c drive folder for some odd reason an i can save normally thx for the help tho

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
@SilverwingS117 it should not be, I have not experienced any lag for a few months now.
i believe it something in my program files x86 flder mightve been interfereing or it needed to be rebooted perhaps but either way i had to move it into my c drive to fix the no saveing issue an its running like every other version has clear an normal speed no lag issues now

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was thinking the same thing, maybe when they release the next big game(arenus i think) they focus on that instead of roundscape, not that i mind the constant updates an new contents.

Man every time i see your sig makes me want to play mass effect trilogy all over again.
I think they will keep making new things for this game. Roundscape is pretty popular after all.

ps: i intend to do a trilogy playthrough to celebrate december holidays. :cool:

Reactions: Petrovskis

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
i believe it something in my program files x86 flder mightve been interfereing or it needed to be rebooted perhaps but either way i had to move it into my c drive to fix the no saveing issue an its running like every other version has clear an normal speed no lag issues now
Glad to know that your issue has been resolved and I was able to help you! As I've said before, Program Files (x86) is protected by the system. Only programs with Administrator access can modify files in that directory. Which is why you couldn't modify your settings unless you ran the game as an Administrator. It can cause other issues for games as well.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ya. You should pretty much never install games in the Prog Files folders, that's just asking for trouble.

Jan 24, 2018
Glad to know that your issue has been resolved and I was able to help you! As I've said before, Program Files (x86) is protected by the system. Only programs with Administrator access can modify files in that directory. Which is why you couldn't modify your settings unless you ran the game as an Administrator. It can cause other issues for games as well.
thats the weird thing i ran it like a normal program in that file in the past an the settings an saveing was never effected an it never lagged so it thur me for a loop an never thought of the program files being the actuall problem oh well its fixed an working now so doesnt matter

mastarius

Jun 28, 2018
I Atempted to play the 3.8 but Glyphs orbs Marks were not working for me is there a npc to use them? (bug?) is it just for Patreons or System not ready?

hope to Play 4.0 soon this game is fun even with some issues

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I Atempted to play the 3.8 but Glyphs orbs Marks were not working for me is there a npc to use them? (bug?) is it just for Patreons or System not ready?

hope to Play 4.0 soon this game is fun even with some issues
They worked fine last time I played.

Search the thread; there have been a surprisingly high number of people who just didn't know how to use them somehow and complained that they didn't work because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: M-2315

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Roundscape Scene Poll - November 2018

Hey Folks!
Last time we got to vote for a new Male PC scene ...
Now it's time that our female player character gets some love! The poll will run for five days, the winning scene will be added in time for the december patch.

Fem PC's slimy adventure - Someone or ... "Something" is approaching our Heroine from the depths of Castle Whitemoon. You're not quite sure what it is, but it surely is slimy as hell! Ew!

Fem PC's secret adventure - The owner of the Herb Store is an unusual target for our Heroine but that's what makes him so interesting. Meredith wouldn't be happy to find out....

Fem PC's sweaty adventure - Ready for a special training season with Auria from Yakotin? The fit and tanned Dojo owner may have a weakness for alcohol but she takes her training very serious.

Current results:
Slimy adventure: 44%
Mere Dad: 17%
Auria: 39%

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes