• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
I'd love to play this game but I'm getting kinda frustrated. I've tried putting the game in various locations as recomended and even tried running it as administrator and all I get is like 15 seconds into it (no matter if i'm in options, the opening dialog, or just letting it sit at the main menu) before it stops responding and then shuts itself down. I haven't played in a long time and have been looking forward to playing again but need some help, has anyone else encounted this and if so how do you fix it?

Edit: I also hear the opening sounds that play with the developer logo like 2 times before it shuts down from the main menu / options menu.

Last edited:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I'd love to play this game but I'm getting kinda frustrated. I've tried putting the game in various locations as recomended and even tried running it as administrator and all I get is like 15 seconds into it (no matter if i'm in options, the opening dialog, or just letting it sit at the main menu) before it stops responding and then shuts itself down. I haven't played in a long time and have been looking forward to playing again but need some help, has anyone else encounted this and if so how do you fix it?

Edit: I also hear the opening sounds that play with the developer logo like 2 times before it shuts down from the main menu / options menu.
I've always just downloaded it to my desktop, and never had any problems with it.

A lot of people have had similar sounding problems in the past with it that seemed to stem from their computer not being able to run it very well, so if nothing else works you might have to consider that maybe your computer just isn't equipped with the right specs to handle it.

If nothing else helps you, then that's all I can think of; it seems silly since it doesn't look like a game that would be very tough to run, but it's been a recurring problem for as long as I've been on this thread.

Last edited:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
The sad part is my computer can handle the likes of destiny 2, fallout 4, skyrim, WoW, and even more.
Yeah, some games are really weird like that.

My last computer could run skyrim, new vegas, and dark souls 3 all at the same time, no problem, but seemed like it would catch on fire if I tried to run vanilla minecraft.

Last edited:

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, some games are really weird like that.

My last computer could run skyrim, new vegas, and dark souls 3 all at the same time, no problem, but seemed like it would catch on fire if I tried to run vanilla minecraft.

Just tried it on my desktop and still a no go. I even tried running it as an administrator while running as windows 7 AND 8, even tried XP just to cover all my bases and it still shuts itself down no matter what. Even checked my CPU and RAM usage and it both were running in the green so I'm not sure what's going on here.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
God, I really hate the new unskippable logo in the beginning. Other them that I really like the mid-game rework.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Where is Xyless after you get the amulet? The walkthroughs say she's on the second floor but she's nowhere to be found. I tried both versions: enslaving her and freeing her but she doesn't appear anywhere in the castle for the chance to recruit her.

Marceau

Aug 28, 2018
Where is Xyless after you get the amulet? The walkthroughs say she's on the second floor but she's nowhere to be found. I tried both versions: enslaving her and freeing her but she doesn't appear anywhere in the castle for the chance to recruit her.
Talk with Facis, go to second floor, guest room.

Last edited:

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
is anyone else having issues getting the first wolf scene? I have not been able to trigger it sense the update to slinsk, did they change the trigger point?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes