badboy3p7

May 24, 2018
Somebody please tell me how to fix this, my game just closes like 10 to 20 seconds every time i open it, this is my first time trying to play this game and I haven't been able to make it past the intro words

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to edit my save to where I have Rulwe recruited? I just found out he was recruitable and I'm pretty far into the game now

Rageparadox

Aug 15, 2018
who cares it is an amazing game. It is what inspired me for my profile pic as well as my interest in these games.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Act 2, clawyn goes missing from her location. It was right after visiting her old home... anyone have any idea where she went? I think I've looked everywhere but I can't find her >.<

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Maybe its only happens to me but, why the Endings in the Walkthrough part is deleted? because i cant see it. Maybe somebody have the old walkthrough with that part? XD

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Okay so not sure if this is a glitch or not, but Clawyn isn't in my group anymore after doing the soulstealer/memories thing. As far as I know, I helped her escape the thing and she was okay with her memories according to what she had said... anyway I can fix this?

Mar 12, 2018
Could it bee, that the Templar start Weapon "Greatsword" are buggy? or should is have this high attack power "190"? I don't remember that it was this powerfull in 3.8. I think it's a little bit to strong. There are a longe time, no weapon, that can match this one.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
Could it bee, that the Templar start Weapon "Greatsword" are buggy? or should is have this high attack power "190"? I don't remember that it was this powerfull in 3.8. I think it's a little bit to strong. There are a longe time, no weapon, that can match this one.
They nerfed everyone's HP but left the weapons and armor from earlier versions untouched. Greatsword had 190 ATK in 3.7. Yes, this means wolves, spiders etc can go down with one greatsword hit. If it feels like cheating to you, change class and whatever happens, do not attach Mark of the Hero to the GS.

Davilll

Jul 5, 2018
the orc battle(in the sewer) keeps repeating......is it a bug or because i used cheat codes?i took male soldier class

Mar 12, 2018
They nerfed everyone's HP but left the weapons and armor from earlier versions untouched. Greatsword had 190 ATK in 3.7. Yes, this means wolves, spiders etc can go down with one greatsword hit. If it feels like cheating to you, change class and whatever happens, do not attach Mark of the Hero to the GS.
Thats why it feels to easy... is there a patch or something, to restore the old difficult? It was a really great and challanging game, but now...

And why don't attach the Mark of Hero the the GS? is there a bug or something?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes