desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
where do i talk to Meredith to start pregnancy quest? If I go to backyard hut, she jist talks about the same 3 things like family. What about clawyn and ruk? I used save edit to get all their affection to 20. In act 2 right now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
where do i talk to Meredith to start pregnancy quest? If I go to backyard hut, she jist talks about the same 3 things like family. What about clawyn and ruk? I used save edit to get all their affection to 20. In act 2 right now.
There is no pregnancy quest. If you are a female character giving birth happens automatically if you are a male character you get one of the girls pregnant during their scenes. It's not a quest, it just happens.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is no pregnancy quest. If you are a female character giving birth happens automatically if you are a male character you get one of the girls pregnant during their scenes. It's not a quest, it just happens.
ic... so the walkthrough is a bit out of date? If its just random... does that mean if you are unlucky you might never get them pregnant?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
ic... so the walkthrough is a bit out of date? If its just random... does that mean if you are unlucky you might never get them pregnant?
Meredith gets pregnant at the beginning of Act II - Affection must be 17+
Ruksana will get pregnant after the scene with her in the castle torture chamber (second floor) - you have to choose to have vaginal sex.
Clawyn's begins with a meeting in your bedroom where she asks if you want to have a baby. If you say yes, then later she will again meet you in your bedroom and inform you that she is pregnant. Eventually she will again be back in your bedroom for a scene while she is pregnant.

After Meredith & Ruksana get pregnant you need to go and complete a "task", then return to the castle. For Ruksana you will receive a notification that she wants to meet. For Meredith there is not notification, you just need to go back to the garden house and talk to her.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hmm well im well past the beginning of act II and there was no meredith pregnancy. Her affection was pretty low when starting act 2 though.. did I miss the trigger?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
hmm well im well past the beginning of act II and there was no meredith pregnancy. Her affection was pretty low when starting act 2 though.. did I miss the trigger?
It's literally in the walkthrough. The first entry on page 92, #22, references #1.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You didn't, her pregnancy can be activated any time after the conditions are met.

It's not random at all, it just happens.

The walkthrough is a fan work in progress, don't expect it to be 100% correct. That part, however, is up to date except for a small typo that says 7AP instead of 17.

Menin

Feb 15, 2018
Hi,

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now I can only have 3 characters in my team, whereas before I could have 4 in the same time.
Have I miss something ?

EDIT : Nevermind, I closed and relaunched the game, I can have a party of 4 just like before.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes