Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
It looks like they both nerfed PC's and NPC's HP and set game difficulty to easy in response to complaints that fighting was too easy in Act 2 and 3. So smart, much logic. The game combat will remain boring till they restore difficulty levels, whenever that may be.
No they still have the difficulty levels, it just defaults to easy without asking at the beginning like it used to; you can still change the difficulty in the menu.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Um can anyone help me? I can't find Chalaum in Summeredge church as mentioned in walkthrough.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Um can anyone help me? I can't find Chalaum in Summeredge church as mentioned in walkthrough.
After you enter the church, go to the room to the right - he should be at the wall straight ahead (just past the table) as you are walking into the room.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I just played through and yes it works. There seem to be three "steps" First, she asks you to have a baby. Next she tells you that she is pregnant. Finally, you will get a message when you enter the left wing about her being moved to your room (Then enter your room). After finding out she was pregnant it took a little while for the following event (completed approximately 7-8 quest tasks - while checking in at the castle in between). Meredith & Ruksana trigger after leaving the castle and completing a single event. Clawyn's is not as quick to activate.
I'm playing 4.0B
I've already gotten the message that she is in the room, but she is not there. Her usual sprite at the tent is also missing. Did you mean that we had to go spent a lot of time doing other stuff after getting the message or in order to get the message (which I've already gotten as previously mentioned). I'm just a little confused about what the game throws at me, or if it's still bugged.

Last edited:

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
After you enter the church, go to the room to the right - he should be at the wall straight ahead (just past the table) as you are walking into the room.
Strange.....He's only saying "Stay safe". There is nothing about viridium nor about any purple moon.

Last edited:

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I'm playing 4.0B
I've already gotten the message that she is in the room, but she is not there. Her usual sprite at the tent is also missing. Did you mean that we had to go spent a lot of time doing other stuff after getting the message or in order to get the message (which I've already gotten as previously mentioned). I'm just a little confused about what the game throws at me, or if it's still bugged.
My response is fairly long so I didn't want to have it take up too much space. Here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hajtand

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Strange.....He's only saying "Stay safe". There is nothing about viridium nor about any purple moon.
You need to go to the university and talk to "Modus" - that is where you get the Viridium. Chalum just mentions the "Purple Moon" dreams. This is after you and Katelyn have talked to Sile when you enter the church.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Thank you for the indepth response. I think there's no need to apologise, on the contrary I found it very informative.

Cheers my pal.

I also had her companion quest active when she decided she was pregnant... might have messed things further up, as you have indicated it being a factor.

Last edited:

Blackrose48

Jun 19, 2018
so im having slight issue, i bought the stables (get 'em Meredith) and the brothel and it says i have them but the brothel is not available to go to and i am not receiving any money in the chest, is there a fix for this or just SOL on that one?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
so im having slight issue, i bought the stables (get 'em Meredith) and the brothel and it says i have them but the brothel is not available to go to and i am not receiving any money in the chest, is there a fix for this or just SOL on that one?
There actually is no brothel for you to go to. It just generates income for the character. I don't know if they intended to add it at some point or not, but for now it is just a "phantom" building that you own. Eventually you will receive income for it, but I believe the "Farmland" gives the most income overall.

Last edited:

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
oh wow, all this time i thought i mess up somewhere. good try for getting the clawyn scene to work. does this mean she outta of the party forever?
You can use a save editor and verify that the "ClawynPregnancy" variable is actually advancing over time. If you don't think that it is or if you just want to get her back then you can set it so that the scene will trigger and then she can rejoin the party.
The easiest is probably to go to:
Check variable #1014, then go around and do "something" (visit a few different cities, complete a quest or two, sleep at the castle or an inn, ....), then save again and check that to see if the number has increased. If it hasn't changed at all then it may be stuck and not updating. You could also just go and change it to >18 and the scene should trigger.
Another editor is RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe which also allows editing of the save files.

If you are really stuck and can't seem to get her back in the party I can check your save file for you if you post it.

Reactions: levelcap

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Thank you for the indepth response. I think there's no need to apologise, on the contrary I found it very informative.

Cheers my pal.

I also had her companion quest active when she decided she was pregnant... might have messed things further up, as you have indicated it being a factor.
That is possible. I had to "undo" her pregnancy to get the second companion quest to activate. Once she gets pregnant she will no longer do any interactions / dialogue at the tent, except the "I am so happy \\N[1]!" FYI: "\\N[1] = Character Name
So far it seems like most everything related to her other scenes interferes with this now. I am continuing to test, but it is going to take some time. (I obviously enjoy pain and suffering)

Reactions: Hajtand

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
You need to go to the university and talk to "Modus" - that is where you get the Viridium. Chalum just mentions the "Purple Moon" dreams. This is after you and Katelyn have talked to Sile when you enter the church.
:cry: Chalum didn't even mentioned Purple Moon. And after I talked with Sile and she went to that shady room, I talked to this guy and he kept saying the same thing "Stay Safe". Even though I went to University (Though I think it's more of a library. Corect me if I'm wrong.) and talked to each person inside. Still nothing.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
Sorry it's been about a year since I last played this game.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
View attachment 183993 View attachment 183994
Sorry it's been about a year since I last played this game.
Both of those are correct.

I am assuming you have Katelyn in your party and you started this when you talked with her in the castle chapel. (Just making sure, not implying anything)

This is the order of events that usually happens:
1. Talk with Katelyn in the chapel (After Bath Room Scene)
2. Visit Summeredge church - Sile greets you when entering
3. Talk with Chalum after Sile - he mentions "Purple Moon"
4. Talk with Modus at Summeredge University - He provides you with Viridium
5. Return to Summeredge church and enter the room downstairs (not with the nun, it is towards the other end from where you enter on the left)
6. Kill enemy - quest completed
(Just want to make sure you have gone through each of these steps)

If you want you can just go to the downstairs room and kill the demon - getting the Viridium is actually optional.
One other thing - have you tried talking with Chalum while actually having Katelyn in your main party? (I noticed you have Xyless, Succubus, & Ruksana in the picture.)
Some dialogue only happens if the specific character is active (In one of the four available slots). I don't think I ever tried this one without having her in my party, so I don't know if it is a requirement or not, but I am starting to suspect that it is. If you haven't, try it with her in your active party and let me know if that makes any difference.

BTW: I agree - it does just look like a library.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There actually is no brothel for you to go to. It just generates income for the character. I don't know if they intended to add it at some point or not, but for now it is just a "phantom" building that you own. Eventually you will receive income for it, but I believe the "Farmland" gives the most income overall.
According to the walkthrough posted, the income generating buildings are doing so based on ticks. The farmslands and the brothel both have a tick of 5, whereas the inn and the stables only have a tick of 1.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
That is possible. I had to "undo" her pregnancy to get the second companion quest to activate. Once she gets pregnant she will no longer do any interactions / dialogue at the tent, except the "I am so happy \\N[1]!" FYI: "\\N[1] = Character Name
So far it seems like most everything related to her other scenes interferes with this now. I am continuing to test, but it is going to take some time. (I obviously enjoy pain and suffering)
I'm wondering what I have to do in order to do it "correctly". I understand, I have to revert to an earlier save or will I eventually get the scene in the bedroom (and it's just delayed)? How long should I revert my progress? Before she tells me she is pregnant or before the notification on the wing... or before act 1? I guess, I have to do her companion quest quickly at the start of act 2.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes