Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Both of those are correct.

I am assuming you have Katelyn in your party and you started this when you talked with her in the castle chapel. (Just making sure, not implying anything)

This is the order of events that usually happens:
1. Talk with Katelyn in the chapel (After Bath Room Scene)
2. Visit Summeredge church - Sile greets you when entering
3. Talk with Chalum after Sile - he mentions "Purple Moon"
4. Talk with Modus at Summeredge University - He provides you with Viridium
5. Return to Summeredge church and enter the room downstairs (not with the nun, it is towards the other end from where you enter on the left)
6. Kill enemy - quest completed
(Just want to make sure you have gone through each of these steps)

If you want you can just go to the downstairs room and kill the demon - getting the Viridium is actually optional.
One other thing - have you tried talking with Chalum while actually having Katelyn in your main party? (I noticed you have Xyless, Succubus, & Ruksana in the picture.)
Some dialogue only happens if the specific character is active (In one of the four available slots). I don't think I ever tried this one without having her in my party, so I don't know if it is a requirement or not, but I am starting to suspect that it is. If you haven't, try it with her in your active party and let me know if that makes any difference.

BTW: I agree - it does just look like a library.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Actually I tried all you mentioned both with and without Katelyn in main party. Followed till step 3, and Chalaum said "Stay safe" every time. Moved to step 4. Couldn't figure out who was Modus, so I interacted with everyone present just to be safe, (still no viridium) and then in vain went straight to that shady room to defeat Sile. Defeated her with only 2 options to either spare or kill her. Obviously again no viridium choice. Well idc now. must be some glitch 'cause I've got way too many already in my playthrough.

I think now I'll wait till the game is completed, get a fresh start and move to the end.

Last edited:

blueshirts_

Apr 9, 2017
Hey, I'm trying to run this game on mac but haven't been able to get it to work with wine, and the index.html thing doesn't load properly on safari or chrome (both give "failed to load actors.json" error), but seems to work fine with firefox for a moment but often crashes when I try to change maps, giving a "reference error: gc is undefined". I know this is a large game memory-wise but even when I free up 5-6gb of memory (8gb machine) the error still occurs. Could anyone help please?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I made a little experiment. Knowing the game progresses in ticks, I didn't do any quests or anything other than Clawyn's 2 companion quests after restarting from chapter 1. Well, besides the initial thing in Oakshire. Time doesn't advance, when you use the crystal between major locations or the horse. Travelling with the captain between Slinsk and Ly'ras a dosen of times, did the trick for me (getting the notification of her mood swings).
Clawyn is still missing from the room. The room is "changed" (bed unusable)—so it acknowledges something has to take place. The room reverts back to "normal" (still no Clawyn) upon reentry.

I've now tried many different approaches (starting anew from the end of ch1 every time), going on different quests, changing the number of times I travel between locations. She is still not there in the room.

Last edited:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I made a little experiment. Knowing the game progresses in ticks, I didn't do any quests or anything other than Clawyn's 2 companion quests after restarting from chapter 1. Well, besides the initial thing in Oakshire. Time doesn't advance, when you use the crystal between major locations or the horse. Travelling with the captain between Slinsk and Ly'ras a dosen of times, did the trick for me (getting the notification of her mood swings).
Clawyn is still missing from the room. The room is "changed" (bed unusable)—so it acknowledges something has to take place. The room reverts back to "normal" (still no Clawyn) upon reentry.

I've now tried many different approaches (starting anew from the end of ch1 every time), going on different quests, changing the number of times I travel between locations. She is still not there in the room.
I just finished Clawyn's pregnancy in 4.0 without any complications with the game. I've just been playing through the game regularly, so I don't think the game is just bugged in general; I think your problems might be due to other factors.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I just finished Clawyn's pregnancy in 4.0 without any complications with the game. I've just been playing through the game regularly, so I don't think the game is just bugged in general; I think your problems might be due to other factors.
What? I haven't used any editors or cheats. I've played the game regularly. The quote you used was from experimention after having encountered the bug and having to use earlier saves in hopes of remedying this problem.

Being lucky enough with the variables to not encounter the bug (and waste many hours), is in no way indicative whether the game is buggy. There are many other people who have encountered this "feature" of losing one of the best companions this way.

Last edited:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
What? I haven't used any editors or cheats. I've played the game regularly. The quote you used was from experimention after having encountered the bug and having to use earlier saves in hopes of remedying this problem.

Being lucky enough with the variables to not encounter the bug (and waste many hours), is in no way indicative whether the game is buggy. There are many other people who have encountered this "feature" of losing one of the best companions this way.
Hmm, maybe I should take up gambling; I seem to always get lucky and not have problems where everyone else does in this game

Reactions: Hajtand

noonbosss

May 11, 2018
how to open 1 scene with Tish in Castle Tent?
complited her quest in Ornesse - nothing
complited her quest Tishtyra’s Pillar - nothing

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
Playing 4.0 B. Went to Summeredge, now searching for evidence of Nyro's connection with the orcs. I found 3 pieces: in the slums, in the inn, and near the palace. The 4th is nowhere to be found. Any ideas?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Playing 4.0 B. Went to Summeredge, now searching for evidence of Nyro's connection with the orcs. I found 3 pieces: in the slums, in the inn, and near the palace. The 4th is nowhere to be found. Any ideas?
Are there four?
Idk, I don't think it really changes anything if you get them all though.

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
When I killed the Warlock, freeing the imprisoned succubus, she said I'd have her mark and could call her or something? But I didn't get any items from her. What did freeing her actually do?

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
When I killed the Warlock, freeing the imprisoned succubus, she said I'd have her mark and could call her or something? But I didn't get any items from her. What did freeing her actually do?
You had the option of activating the cheat demon. It gives you auto wins in battles (option to skip combat) and a shitload of money.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
hey guys do you know how to get clawyn pregnant? I already got the scene where she says she wants to stop using the anti-pregnancy potions but after that, there's nothing else other than the night scene where she snuck around with the eventual backdoor scene. I was wondering, is there a specific scene that's supposed to happen as soon as she say that she is stopping her intake of anti-pregnancy potions or is there a different scene that gets her pregnant later on? The walkthrough is the old version so no help there.

Thanks in Advance :)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes