bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
My geographical cretinism is playing tricks on me. I took the Hunt for the Hippogrif quest but can't find the area where the orc camp is supposed to be. I visited the orc camp where Ruksana's quest is completed but nothing happens there. I consulted the walkthrough which suggested heading to the northeast forest and then west. What northeast forest? There's a road from Ly'ras to the area where Ruksana's horse was, then there's the area with Anariel but that's to the west. What gives?
It is in the area where you found Ruksana's horse. Go along the west side of the map and you will find the entrance.

Fobwashed

Aug 25, 2018
excuse me good sirs, but i've downloaded skunked version of this game, but when i try to play on my x86 pc and clicked the game.exe, it says it's not compatible, is this game only support x64 or am i do something wrong? please guide me..
Tried on both x86 and x64 and it doesn't work. I don't know what they did in 4.0, but it's made the game completely unplayable for me.

Setiks

Jun 26, 2017
Good evening everyone!
Can someone give me an advice, please?
1. I have accomplished *Search for Evidence* quest but it is still in progress, is it a Bug?
2. There are 10+ quests that I have finished but they are invisible in a quest journal. Bug or it works only in such a way?

Thank you for any clarifications. IMG-9609.JPG

Last edited:

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
The quest journal is bugged in my experience. I personally made a notepad of ongoing quests as a workaround because a lot of em doesn't even show on my quest journal when I receive quests.

Reactions: Setiks
Feb 7, 2018
Does anybody know if any of the family members in any of the origin stories can get pregnant? Beside possibly Katelyn I mean.

Last edited:

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
If you get the red shard from the main entry room of the temple you can use it when you are in the dungeon to show the path through. Go straight ahead when you enter to the red crystal and choose to take it, that will get you the shard.
owh..don`t know the function of the stone..thank you

Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
Before I start fucking around with things, does anyone know if editing characters affection and/or corruption will cause any serious errors? The game's great, but I have no patience and would like to just max out characters affection and corruption just to get on with it, but if it will cause game breaking bugs I'll not do that.

Edit: I also haven't figured out what to do with runes and spheres and all that. Am I missing something or does it come into play later?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes