Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Where do I get the special anti pregnancy potions and also the she orc rape quest in xas is not starting what do I do?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
While I would love to play as a FemPC, I don't see much incentive...Or is there a futa potion for pregnancies?

Botinkoff

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone help me? I have a text problem in game. Text blinking and not showing. All text - in dialogues, menu.
Im guessing this is rpgmaker problem. Some other rgpm games i play showing same problem.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
I have a question about this game.By the artwork style i see from the provided screens is this a mash-up from various artists or someone collecting pictures from internet and sets them accordingly to their story ?

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
[Window Title]
E:\Releases\Roundscape 4.0B\Roundscape 4.0B\Game.exe

[Content]
The specified path does not exist.

Check the path, and then try again.

[OK] i need help!!!

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
So is there a functional gallery room or something of that sort or do we have to resort to the mod? Last I checked the gallery was still bugged and some of the scenes could not be displayed.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So is there a functional gallery room or something of that sort or do we have to resort to the mod? Last I checked the gallery was still bugged and some of the scenes could not be displayed.
Bugged is the wrong, it means it existed in the first place, but no, the original gallery doesn't have all scenes so you can use my mod, it doesn't interfere with anything else, just adds what the devs didn't.

[Window Title]

[Content]

Check the path, and then try again.

[OK] i need help!!!
Try using C: and make sure the .exe is not being nuked by your AV.

bump for CG rip
The game has already extracted CG, just open the images folder.

Reactions: Suruatonim

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
two demons who bothered Meredith will find the hero
do we need to play from the start to get this one ?
or the scene can get after they do with meredith(after save the little one)?

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
Try using C: and make sure the .exe is not being nuked by your AV.

no matter where i put it it tells me

[Window Title]

[Content]

Check the path, and then try again. i already try'd putting it in every drive before hand

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
wow i removed my E drive and it gives me this shit wtf man i need help dam i really fucking wanted to play this game again but it looks like i may not be able to ;/
[Window Title]
Problem with Shortcut

[Content]
The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Play Roundscape.lnk' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again.

[OK]

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes