MarePervy

Dec 17, 2017
Could someone explain to me why the game doesnt start? I've downloaded the game for five times already and everytime I run the exe a txt file pops out of nowhere with this always written on>

[1202/201428.237:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: url does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Could anyone help?

Reactions: ramenslut

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Is there a way to remove Rulwe from the party? I mean completely kick it out not just from the current party.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Before I start fucking around with things, does anyone know if editing characters affection and/or corruption will cause any serious errors? The game's great, but I have no patience and would like to just max out characters affection and corruption just to get on with it, but if it will cause game breaking bugs I'll not do that.

Edit: I also haven't figured out what to do with runes and spheres and all that. Am I missing something or does it come into play later?
Changing the values for affection / corruption shouldn't cause you any problems. I have done it many times and never had any issues.

To use the Marks, Spheres, Glyphs, & Orbs you need to go to the "Items" menu and then select "Weapons" or "Armour", then select one and you can use the items to enhance them.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to remove Rulwe from the party? I mean completely kick it out not just from the current party.
I don't think so.
Why would you even want to, though?

You might be able to figure something out by messing around with the switches and stuff if you ABSOLUTELY have to make him disappear, but again it seems like something I wouldn't consider worth the effort of doing.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I don't think so.
Why would you even want to, though?

You might be able to figure something out by messing around with the switches and stuff if you ABSOLUTELY have to make him disappear, but again it seems like something I wouldn't consider worth the effort of doing.
Well I just don't want to trigger any scenes where it is and I am already way too far to reload a save where I did not recruit it yet...so any kind of help would be greatly appreciated :).

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Well I just don't want to trigger any scenes where it is and I am already way too far to reload a save where I did not recruit it yet...so any kind of help would be greatly appreciated :).
It's barely in any scenes and you kinda have to go out of your way to trigger most of them, so I just wouldn't worry about it.

The only one I can think of that you might be able to trigger accidentally is the one with Twillia in Summeredge, and you can just not talk to her if you don't wanna see the scenes she has.

They're pretty hot though; you're missing out.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
It's barely in any scenes and you kinda have to go out of your way to trigger most of them, so I just wouldn't worry about it.

The only one I can think of that you might be able to trigger accidentally is the one with Twillia in Summeredge, and you can just not talk to her if you don't wanna see the scenes she has.

They're pretty hot though; you're missing out.
There is also a scene with Ruksana in the castle torture chamber, which I think you have to go through for some of her other scenes to be active, but you definitely have to go through it before you can get the opportunity to have her two other scenes in that room (which includes the pregnancy route).

sayakorn

Nov 23, 2018
Ok, so.. after Summeredge, quests started getting bugged. I have defeated Murkhal already and i still have these four quests up...

asd.jpg

I'm not complaining but i am wondering, is there anything i can do with Save Editor to fix this or trigger/untrigger quests?
There's tons of "Switches" but i don't want to screw everything up since a lot of the switches are called things like "A1"-"A2"-"SSAC" etc..

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, so.. after Summeredge, quests started getting bugged. I have defeated Murkhal already and i still have these four quests up...

View attachment 189469

I'm not complaining but i am wondering, is there anything i can do with Save Editor to fix this or trigger/untrigger quests?
There's tons of "Switches" but i don't want to screw everything up since a lot of the switches are called things like "A1"-"A2"-"SSAC" etc..
The quest log has never been great, all you can do is ignore it.
Honestly I always forget there is a quest log until people mention it here.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I know that some scenes with her won't be available but...it's just against my gut I don't want to start an OT about that which no one wants to get into. The torture chamber scene is the one that made me want to remove that little critter but it's not that big of a deal I don't really like her that much (again just my personal preferences in behavior please don't stone me) and I can still enjoy the game as it is so thanks for bothering with my question!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I mean the WT has a pretty exhaustive list of all scenes and their conditions; idk how up to date for the latest version it is but should be mostly ok.

LanceSmites

Dec 5, 2017
So I've found that doing Rockcliffe is pointless.
99% of the enemies give literally 0xp, 0 money or close to if any, the ship battles MASSIVELY nerf you with no way to get substantial, and you get fucked over because "AH HA! I had a connection that had literally 0 signs of existing, therefore I win." and that's the entire ending of it.
You spend a few hours doing fetch quests, get 5 h-scenes max, and a shitty gimmick battle you can farm for a tiny benefit and armor and weapons weaker than the area before it.
But I mean, if you like getting cucked go ahead.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
is there any way to get both church scene (mc, succubus, nun) and paladin's title ?
thanks
No

So I've found that doing Rockcliffe is pointless.
99% of the enemies give literally 0xp, 0 money or close to if any, the ship battles MASSIVELY nerf you with no way to get substantial, and you get fucked over because "AH HA! I had a connection that had literally 0 signs of existing, therefore I win." and that's the entire ending of it.
You spend a few hours doing fetch quests, get 5 h-scenes max, and a shitty gimmick battle you can farm for a tiny benefit and armor and weapons weaker than the area before it.
But I mean, if you like getting cucked go ahead.
You get 10 extra scenes and some equip, being essentially a DLC it's understandable to not mess with the main game progression.

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
There will not be a harem route.
So in the future you will have to choose who gets pregnant, like routes? or are you going to impregnate clawyn, meredith and ruksana but you will have to choose between one of them and leave the others as a single mothers?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question I played at 1.6 and now at 4.0 after a long time

Reactions: levelcap

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So in the future you will have to choose who gets pregnant, like routes? or are you going to impregnate clawyn, meredith and ruksana but you will have to choose between one of them and leave the others as a single mothers?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question I played at 1.6 and now at 4.0 after a long time
The later, you can make babies with all companions at the same time, but only marry one.

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Please help I can't seem to get the axe for rukhansa quest. I even got the map but not able to figure out where the location is please help.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes