Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
wow i removed my E drive and it gives me this shit wtf man i need help dam i really fucking wanted to play this game again but it looks like i may not be able to ;/
[Window Title]
Problem with Shortcut

[Content]
The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Play Roundscape.lnk' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again.

[OK]

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
wow i removed my E drive and it gives me this shit wtf man i need help dam i really fucking wanted to play this game again but it looks like i may not be able to ;/
[Window Title]
Problem with Shortcut

[Content]
The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Play Roundscape.lnk' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again.

[OK]
Are you using the lnk? Open the file directly.

Otherwise, the only problems I've seem reported with this kind of thing are about people using drives other than C, Downloads, Desktop, Program Files or other folders that may cause permission issues.

AJ_Dragon

Sep 21, 2017
I'm getting a Black screen where I'm still able to move around and open the menu when I go to Orneese from the dock in Slinsk and the map where you first meet Erika in Ly'ras. Is anybody else having this same problem, or is there some kind fix for this?
I'm playing on Roundscape version 4.0b that I downloaded from this website. Will someone PLEASE help me or tell me how to fix this, because I REALLY LOVE this game!

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Is there anything to that ranger chick Linea from the start? She says she wants to hunt the demon but the MC just kinda shrugs and walks on.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Is there anything to that ranger chick Linea from the start? She says she wants to hunt the demon but the MC just kinda shrugs and walks on.
You can get a quest to retrieve something for her and unlock a class, but that is as much involvement as she has.

Reactions: grbt420

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
After you do her quest where you get her sister's bow for her, she fights the demon off-screen while you're doing other stuff and then she disappears unless you have the soldier origin, in which case she is involved in the soldier's origin specific quest.

Reactions: grbt420

Xevioni

Sep 20, 2018

Where's the nature spirit?
Accepted quest, for whatever reason Demoness is gone and I've defeated the Warlock in the tower.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes