• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
What are your specs? I used to get these freezes on an older laptop, running on i5 and 4 GB RAM.
This game consumes quite a lot of ram maybe that is the problem.
Nope, by freezes i mean, that game screen is freezed, but game runs ok, so i can naviagate menu through sounds and save current state, to restart the game. And they are random - i can play for hours without a freeze, but then i can get several freezed screens in just few minutes and several restarts.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
@shinobufag Maybe CCleaner and defrag can help (unless you're on SSD then don't do the latter).

@Daxter250 Still no luck. :(

EDIT: After starting a new playthrough, apparently I gain perk points each level. Seems my previous save was kinda old and incompatible with the new stuff.

Reactions: Daxter250
Aug 26, 2016
You know, if they actually put this game up on Steam I would buy it. Odd that Arenus is there but apparently Roundscape isn't. Anyway, does anyone know what the upcoming 4.1 update will have content wise?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't believe steam wouldn't allow it without cutting the sex content, besides they are occupied with their other game now.

Ordra

May 23, 2017
Well, the game runs better than it did. None of the hangs it used to have since the switch to MV. Which means this is the first time I've actually bothered to finish the game since the switch.

Only thing I really feel like mentioning at the moment is that there were some bugs in the ending. Whether I go for the Good or the Evil ending, I never get an ending slide for Meredith. The ending also always says that I ignored Emek's Rest even though I finished it. I guess I could use the Cheat Plugin to try to find and manually flip some switches or something, if I can ever be bothered to do so.

Oh, and between the two of them, I personally prefer the Evil ending.

ramenslut

Mar 8, 2018
Whenever I try to start the game I get this error message: TypeError Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined. In the error log file this is what it says: [1222/183650.467:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I have bug in the gallery: for the first scene carys and female player, the scene afeter the quest. It's a black screen with text all along but no image

ramenslut

Mar 8, 2018
Whenever I try to start the game I get this error message: TypeError Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined. In the error log file this is what it says: [1222/183650.467:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

For anyone who has this probem, I was able to fix it by running the game in windows 7 compatibility.

Reactions: Hati21 and Vanamo
Jan 17, 2018
Yeah, Patreon looks like its still up. Plus they've been talking about a RS update before the month is out.
Nice. Thanks for the heads up. I hope that I'm not the only one with Clawyn pregnancy bug? And that it might be fixed if I'm not? She doesn't appear after the flag for her pregnant sex in her room has been raised.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I have some other bug, it happened by talking with someone (almost always there) and in fights sometimes. When i talk to someone the Screen of the Game freezes at some point. Seems totally random, i can still here stuff and you can get out of the talk, walk or open menu but nothing changes the frozen screen, no error or something else. Tried with win 7 compa mode and open as admin.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there an Console command to have both male and female scene options, or would that break the game ?

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Is there an Console command to have both male and female scene options, or would that break the game ?
There's no console in RPGM broseph. Gotta get the RPGM save editor. If you want all the scenes real quick though just grab the gallery mod, start whatever origin and hit the unlock button.

Aar21

May 1, 2017
Does anyone else get a bug where quests dont update anymore and no new quests appear in the tracker? if so does anyone know how to fix this?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone else get a bug where quests dont update anymore and no new quests appear in the tracker? if so does anyone know how to fix this?
It's not a bug; the quest journal was just never finished. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes