jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE 32BITS AND CAN'T OPEN THE GAME, I HAVE THE SOLUTION.

just extract and remplace all the content of the rar in the link, in the folder of roundscape.

this would change the game from 64bits to 32bits.

the potatoes deserve love to

Reactions: kleper666

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Good update, I'm on holidays so don't expect mod or guide to be updated before the 5th.

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
When the people paying for it decide to upload it.

A please may be nice though, you know, for the people that pay for it so those ill mannered ungrateful reprobates don't have to.

Not that you're one of those with your polite request.
You assume I want the update but in reality, I want to know what the update is about?

If I wanted to download the update I would have said can someone post the new version of the game!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You assume I want the update but in reality, I want to know what the update is about?

If I wanted to download the update I would have said can someone post the new version of the game!
Same difference given how the Patreon posts work.

DarkInsigniax

Sep 10, 2017
Info regarding the new update:

New Quest - G'linda and her loyal companion are lost in the forests of Oakshire! Will you be able to help them? Includes one new erotic scene per gender!
New Companion Quest - Help Gajah fight back the primal beastmen as the two of go on a dangerous journey deep into the jungles of Laroavia. Includes one new erotic scene. Available in Act 3.
Five new castle NPCs you can recruit through the new quests and encounters!
New Encounter - Visit from the deep forests? Who could it be? Includes one new erotic scene per gender. Available after Zent's Companion Quest.
New Encounter - Our succubus did something she wasn't allowed to and she wants more. Includes a new erotic scene.
New Encounter - Female PC Path added for Katelyn. Includes one new erotic scene for female PCs.
New Encounter - Your personal Maid! Every castle needs someone to keep it spick and span. This lovely blonde maid will help you out in all regards. Includes two new erotic scenes for male PCs. Available in Act 2.
New Encounter - Castle Spirits!? Include a new erotic scene for pregnant female PCs.

This is not all of it, but what I could gather.

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

I see we've some prison in the castle but how to put some girls and guys in it?? =)

U

User_196312

It's not for that, it's only used in the story you don't throw anyone you want in.
Ok I thought it was the same concept as in peasent's quest put some girls in the prison and have some pleasure with them my bad. =)

Last question if you don't mind we can have babies right?? will the children grow up or that's also for the story??

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok I thought it was the same concept as in peasent's quest put some girls in the prison and have some pleasure with them my bad. =)

Last question if you don't mind we can have babies right?? will the children grow up or that's also for the story??
You can have babies but as of now they don't grow up, they just kinda fill the nursery.

Female MC can have several babies from a few different races including Minotaur and a wolf because yay interspecies babies.

As for the prison, you'll only ever see a couple of people in there and they are story based. One of them you have a few interactions with but apart from running past it to see the Succubus you won't bother with the prison.

Reactions: User_196312

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do hope we can "torment" that prisioner again in the future. :whistle::sneaky:
She was such an awesome character I am disappointed she was shut down as soon as she was. I love that we get to have a bit of payback in the prison but I always felt she should have been the last big bad guy. Would have had more impact in the join or kill debate anyway.

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
New Quest - G'linda and her loyal companion are lost in the forests of Oakshire! Will you be able to help them? Includes one new erotic scene per gender!
New Companion Quest - Help Gajah fight back the primal beastmen as the two of go on a dangerous journey deep into the jungles of Laroavia. Includes one new erotic scene. Available in Act 3.
Five new castle NPCs you can recruit through the new quests and encounters!
New Encounter - Visit from the deep forests? Who could it be? Includes one new erotic scene per gender. Available after Zent's Companion Quest.
New Encounter - Our succubus did something she wasn't allowed to and she wants more. Includes a new erotic scene.
New Encounter - Female PC Path added for Katelyn. Includes one new erotic scene for female PCs.
New Encounter - Your personal Maid! Every castle needs someone to keep it spick and span. This lovely blonde maid will help you out in all regards. Includes two new erotic scenes for male PCs. Available in Act 2.
New Encounter - Castle Spirits!? Include a new erotic scene for pregnant female PCs.
We hope you like the new scenes!

Let us know on discord or in the comments. We've tried making sure there's something for almost everyone.

we wish you a great start into 2019

- Kaliyo

I'm a member of his patreon page so that's how I found out.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes