M-2315

May 19, 2018
As much as I love Roundscape I hope Arenus doesn't have any mechanic like those periodic Castle attacks, they add literally nothing to the game and just randomly drain your money if you don't bother investing in defenses. Surely there are better ways to add some money sinks to the game?

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I wonder if this game works better now. I tried it about 5 months ago, it was quite rough to play. Just the gameplay itself felt rather rough. Maybe i should give it a second chance. I also didn't feel invested in the story or characters at all.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I wonder if this game works better now. I tried it about 5 months ago, it was quite rough to play. Just the gameplay itself felt rather rough. Maybe i should give it a second chance. I also didn't feel invested in the story or characters at all.
It's gotten much smoother. The older versions stuttered and lagged like crazy on my laptop. Now I have a new (and potentially more potato) laptop and has no problems running the game now.

Unless of course, you were referring to game mechanics rather than performance.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
It's gotten much smoother. The older versions stuttered and lagged like crazy on my laptop. Now I have a new (and potentially more potato) laptop and has no problems running the game now.

Unless of course, you were referring to game mechanics rather than performance.
Both actually. The game was rather rough lag wise. And the gameplay itself feels lacking. Maybe it gets better after the first 2 hours?

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Both actually. The game was rather rough lag wise. And the gameplay itself feels lacking. Maybe it gets better after the first 2 hours?
Well, it was a standard RPG. Now supposedly they revamped the combat system very recently, but I haven't played it yet with these new changes. Then again, I play this for the adult content rather than the actual gameplay XD

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Well, it was a standard RPG. Now supposedly they revamped the combat system very recently, but I haven't played it yet with these new changes. Then again, I play this for the adult content rather than the actual gameplay XD
All I have noticed with the combat changes is that my attacks miss much more frequently, and the "impossible" difficulty is actually kind of difficult now.

It's still just standard RPG combat though, which I don't mind at all.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know what's in the post about the content filter poll?
Just for curiousity's sake.

Hey folks!

Creating adult games is tricky. We all have different likes and dislikes, creating games like Roundscape doesn't help and one may see a scene they don't want to see.

What do you folks think about the possibility to choose what kinks you want or don't want to see in Roundscape at the beginning of the game? This menu would mostly focus on kinks that are considered more niche.
So the poll question is:

Would you like the option to activate/deactivate certain kinks at the start of the game?

Let us know in the poll and comments!
- Kaliyo

Screenshot_1.png

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes