Aysheen

May 9, 2017
I'm still new to this so which moderator would be best and how?
If you really want to post it through someone, send the link to Muff Diver, the one who manages this thread. But it's ok to just post the link here yourself, just make sure it's safe to download (no virus/trojan) and to credit if you're just reposting somebody elses link. Otherwise you're safe posting pretty much anything here.

Reactions: MolotovKiller

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
If you really want to post it through someone, send the link to Muff Diver, the one who manages this thread. But it's ok to just post the link here yourself, just make sure it's safe to download (no virus/trojan) and to credit if you're just reposting somebody elses link. Otherwise you're safe posting pretty much anything here.
It is safe I got it from Kaliyo's Patreons page because I'm a member and I follow his page. I'm still waiting to hear back from Muff Diver I sent him a message earlier about it.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
It is safe I got it from Kaliyo's Patreons page because I'm a member and I follow his page. I'm still waiting to hear back from Muff Diver I sent him a message earlier about it.
Considering today's date, I wouldn't get my hopes up about getting an answer. If it's safe then there is not really a reason to wait for a moderator, just post the link and they will update the OP later, pretty much everyone does it and as Avaron1974 wrote, sharing links is kinda the main point of this site

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is very true. Well here it is everybody enjoy from me to us all. Courtesy of the creator Kaliyo.

And a happy new year to you, appreciate the share.

I'm sure one of the mods will update the OP when they get chance. It may take a while considering the day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just hope 2019 is a better year for gaming and I don't mean the H variety.

Anthem in February and that will set the tone. If that's shit we'll probably have another year of Metal Gear Survive and Fallout 76 type games.

If that happens i'm relying on Arenus to save me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anthem will most likely be good because.... NDA :censored::LOL:

There is also Resident Evil 2 and Metro Exodus on the beginning of the year.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes