Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Question

I bought the brothel for the castle but I cant find it..even checked the grounds around the castle. (examples . Inn, Mine, Stables, ect... even checked in Oakville...where's the brothel I paid for?
You don't see it, it just brings in money.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Katelyn, Clawyn, and Ruksana are the ones avaible for most of the game. The rest of the non–dick girls are end–game'ish.
Meredith, Demoness, Ruksana, Clawyn available since Act 1
Xyless since Act 2
Only Katelin joins you in Act 3, but you still have the whole Act and side adventures ahead.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry yeah—the demoness. I keep forgetting about her. You are right. There's slightly less dick on the women than what I've written.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Yeah. When I've been together with a woman for long periods of time, I invite her to my home and we live together. We declare our love and we also have a child together. It's still not yet at the point of a real relationship... because male privilage?
That sure describes your relationship with most of them for most of the game huh.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not the first kid to forfeit the match and likely won't be the last.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As i told before this game is not for you, so go looking for something else instead of clustering the thread with your remarks about someone's else fetishes.

For instance, scat isn't a fetish i enjoy so instead of trying to lecture people about how unsanitary i believe that may be in real life i simple avoid a thread with this kind of game. It is a very simple thing to do.

But you right now are only looking more and more like a prude hypocrite who likes to put your own fetishes on a pedestal while trying to kink shame something you dislike.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I like how he keeps outing his fixation on being the only (dick) game in town, presumably unintentionally, and presuming a level of relationship not really supported by the actual writing while wholly ignoring the basic optionality of the bulk of the content he characterizes as "cucking".

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
How many bandits or orcs did you kill in your playthrough? The vast majority of killings happens by people being killed. Did you ever think about their feelings or family?
This keeps me up at night; those orcs just wanted to go home at the end of the day and fuck each other and I snuffed them out.

It's a sick world we live in where we'll do anything for that sacred exp.

Spudgunner

Sep 30, 2017
Hey, Does anyone have any idea to why i cant trigger the "Ursula" quest in XAS? ive read the walkthrough and have Ruksana and tried pre much every combination to try and get it too trigger but im failing lol, maybe a bug??

Also struggling to read Gajah's map. wont allow me to read it and ive done everything in the "4 major cities."

Thanks in advance :)

COSE0779

Dec 21, 2018
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TyepreError: Cannot read property 'resolution of undefined
at WebGLExtract.canvas (pixi.js:29556:40)
at Function.Bitmap.snap (rpg_core.js:936:49)
at Fuction.SceneManager.snap (rpg_managers.js:2109:19)
at Function.scenemanager.snapForBackground (YEP_MainMenuManager.js:4600:37)
at Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2902:47)
at Scene_Map.terminate (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7979:18)
at Scene_Map.terminate (SOUL_OverlayFix.js:4:37)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (rpg_managers.js:1998.25)
at Function.sceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:209:10
at Functoin.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Menu loads fine, I click New Game, get a black screen with nothing but what I assume are the sounds you first hear, and then I get this error after pressing enter a few times. Pressing F5 doesn't even restart the game. :)

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TyepreError: Cannot read property 'resolution of undefined
at WebGLExtract.canvas (pixi.js:29556:40)
at Function.Bitmap.snap (rpg_core.js:936:49)
at Fuction.SceneManager.snap (rpg_managers.js:2109:19)
at Function.scenemanager.snapForBackground (YEP_MainMenuManager.js:4600:37)
at Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2902:47)
at Scene_Map.terminate (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7979:18)
at Scene_Map.terminate (SOUL_OverlayFix.js:4:37)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (rpg_managers.js:1998.25)
at Function.sceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:209:10
at Functoin.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Menu loads fine, I click New Game, get a black screen with nothing but what I assume are the sounds you first hear, and then I get this error after pressing enter a few times. Pressing F5 doesn't even restart the game. :)
I got the same error, no one knows a workaround. Just gotta wait until they release an update I guess.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes