RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not the first kid to forfeit the match and likely won't be the last.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As i told before this game is not for you, so go looking for something else instead of clustering the thread with your remarks about someone's else fetishes.

For instance, scat isn't a fetish i enjoy so instead of trying to lecture people about how unsanitary i believe that may be in real life i simple avoid a thread with this kind of game. It is a very simple thing to do.

But you right now are only looking more and more like a prude hypocrite who likes to put your own fetishes on a pedestal while trying to kink shame something you dislike.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I like how he keeps outing his fixation on being the only (dick) game in town, presumably unintentionally, and presuming a level of relationship not really supported by the actual writing while wholly ignoring the basic optionality of the bulk of the content he characterizes as "cucking".

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
How many bandits or orcs did you kill in your playthrough? The vast majority of killings happens by people being killed. Did you ever think about their feelings or family?
This keeps me up at night; those orcs just wanted to go home at the end of the day and fuck each other and I snuffed them out.

It's a sick world we live in where we'll do anything for that sacred exp.

Spudgunner

Sep 30, 2017
Hey, Does anyone have any idea to why i cant trigger the "Ursula" quest in XAS? ive read the walkthrough and have Ruksana and tried pre much every combination to try and get it too trigger but im failing lol, maybe a bug??

Also struggling to read Gajah's map. wont allow me to read it and ive done everything in the "4 major cities."

Thanks in advance :)

COSE0779

Dec 21, 2018
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TyepreError: Cannot read property 'resolution of undefined
at WebGLExtract.canvas (pixi.js:29556:40)
at Function.Bitmap.snap (rpg_core.js:936:49)
at Fuction.SceneManager.snap (rpg_managers.js:2109:19)
at Function.scenemanager.snapForBackground (YEP_MainMenuManager.js:4600:37)
at Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2902:47)
at Scene_Map.terminate (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7979:18)
at Scene_Map.terminate (SOUL_OverlayFix.js:4:37)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (rpg_managers.js:1998.25)
at Function.sceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:209:10
at Functoin.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Menu loads fine, I click New Game, get a black screen with nothing but what I assume are the sounds you first hear, and then I get this error after pressing enter a few times. Pressing F5 doesn't even restart the game. :)

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TyepreError: Cannot read property 'resolution of undefined
at WebGLExtract.canvas (pixi.js:29556:40)
at Function.Bitmap.snap (rpg_core.js:936:49)
at Fuction.SceneManager.snap (rpg_managers.js:2109:19)
at Function.scenemanager.snapForBackground (YEP_MainMenuManager.js:4600:37)
at Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2902:47)
at Scene_Map.terminate (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7979:18)
at Scene_Map.terminate (SOUL_OverlayFix.js:4:37)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (rpg_managers.js:1998.25)
at Function.sceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:209:10
at Functoin.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Menu loads fine, I click New Game, get a black screen with nothing but what I assume are the sounds you first hear, and then I get this error after pressing enter a few times. Pressing F5 doesn't even restart the game. :)
I got the same error, no one knows a workaround. Just gotta wait until they release an update I guess.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I got the same error, no one knows a workaround. Just gotta wait until they release an update I guess.
You can try running it in compatibility mode (Windows 7) and see if that makes any difference. I can't guarantee that will make a difference, but I have had some success using it with problematic games.

Reactions: Buboxic

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I've found two other bugs in 4.3a:
1. After the Goo Lady gives you the quest to deliver Goo to Inns in three cities, the third city is Ornesse. But if you go back to her during the quest, she says the third city is Summeredge. But it is Ornesse of course.
2. In act 1, the crytal right next to Gajah's house won't stay active once you acitivated it. Means you can only travel from there but not back as the crystal shows gray on the map afterwards.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
she just let letter and gone. where i can find her?
What did the letter say? She's still just chilling in her house for me after her sex scene.
You must've scared her off. Were you being a creep? It did seem like there was a clear wrong option in all of her dialogues, so you probably have to make the right choices.

Not that it's difficult to pick the right choices; just don't pick the socially inept weirdo options

alexilloelpillo

Jan 23, 2018
hey. I've been trying to start the quest for katelyn after the bath scene. when I go to the chapel she doesn't have the quest sign or anything.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes