Nuariel

May 30, 2018
What did the letter say? She's still just chilling in her house for me after her sex scene.
You must've scared her off. Were you being a creep? It did seem like there was a clear wrong option in all of her dialogues, so you probably have to make the right choices.

Not that it's difficult to pick the right choices; just don't pick the socially inept weirdo options
Do you remember what options you chose? Beacose i have alwayse the letter

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Do you remember what options you chose? Beacose i have alwayse the letter
Dunno, I just chose the options that seemed non-creepy/socially inept like introducing myself normally and not just randomly groping someone I just met.
I remember it seemed pretty obvious which choices would be a bad idea at the time.

EDIT: I made a new save and did everything again with the same results; there are probably other ways to get through it but these are the choices I made:
Introduced myself by saying my name, then when I came back the next time said I like to know who my neighbors are.
After getting all the ingredients said some of them were harder to find than others, then didn't grope her during the soup scene.
After I returned again followed her to see her son is dead, then leave and come back, told her I know about her son and apologized. Said I understand if she wants me to leave, then said "sometimes out nature can be too strong", "what happened", then "so that's why a beautiful woman like you is alone" during the conversation.
At the end of the cunnilingus scene I said "glad I could make you feel better"
Left and came back, said "I've been thinking a lot about you too" then got her sex scene and said "I really enjoyed that".
Then she just chills in her house.

Reactions: Nuariel

Nuariel

May 30, 2018
Dunno, I just chose the options that seemed non-creepy/socially inept like introducing myself normally and not just randomly groping someone I just met.
I remember it seemed pretty obvious which choices would be a bad idea at the time.

EDIT: I made a new save and did everything again with the same results; there are probably other ways to get through it but these are the choices I made:
Introduced myself by saying my name, then when I came back the next time said I like to know who my neighbors are.
After getting all the ingredients said some of them were harder to find than others, then didn't grope her during the soup scene.
After I returned again followed her to see her son is dead, then leave and come back, told her I know about her son and apologized. Said I understand if she wants me to leave, then said "sometimes out nature can be too strong", "what happened", then "so that's why a beautiful woman like you is alone" during the conversation.
At the end of the cunnilingus scene I said "glad I could make you feel better"
Left and came back, said "I've been thinking a lot about you too" then got her sex scene and said "I really enjoyed that".
Then she just chills in her house.
thx this help me

matt71

Jan 8, 2018
i have a problem, my female character is pregnant with the dragon and minotaurs but when i go to bed i have the scenes for the dragon only and after the scenes i can't find the kids/egg

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I just found two other bugs:

1) In Xas Ursulas quest won’t trigger, even though I have Ruksana with me. Any ideas?
2) While in Xyless’s amulet you can’t change the formation. Attempting to do so will lock you into the formation menu.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I just found two other bugs:

1) In Xas Ursulas quest won’t trigger, even though I have Ruksana with me. Any ideas?
2) While in Xyless’s amulet you can’t change the formation. Attempting to do so will lock you into the formation menu.
If you change your formation you must select the Succubus & Xyless for the party members. It was probably meant to require them to be selected at the start since they are the ones with you, but it wasn't added to the program. (Like you are required to select Carys when you help her after reading the note she left)
You also must have Ruksana as a member of your active party. If she is, try removing her while you are in the are where the scene takes place, then move south to the next screen, the add her back into the party and go back.
I have never had any problem with the scene activating. If you still can't get it to work let me know and I can take a look at your save file if you upload it.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So how do you activate Auto-Save?
(without starting new game)
It worked automatically in earlier versions, but since I switched to 4.0+ versions suddenly it seems to be inactive. Lost so much progress because of a looped conversation bug.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
i have a problem, my female character is pregnant with the dragon and minotaurs but when i go to bed i have the scenes for the dragon only and after the scenes i can't find the kids/egg
how do you know that FemPC is pregnant both? in the game you know that FemPC is pregnant only during scripted events.
And the game also doesn't allow two pregnancies at the same time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
In this version they replace all the old pictures or they are still there? Because the old art was ugly as fuck, with every new version they continue with the story and doing more characters with the new art and the game looks weird if you start a new game, because some of the first sex scenes have deformed characters and the new versions the characters have perfect shapes with shadows and everything.

matt71

Jan 8, 2018
how do you know that FemPC is pregnant both? in the game you know that FemPC is pregnant only during scripted events.
And the game also doesn't allow two pregnancies at the same time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
meredith says my character is pregnant with the dragon and after she says she sees a minotaur

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
How do I get the second module for the room at the upper part of my jail?
Read the guide
In this version they replace all the old pictures or they are still there? Because the old art was ugly as fuck, with every new version they continue with the story and doing more characters with the new art and the game looks weird if you start a new game, because some of the first sex scenes have deformed characters and the new versions the characters have perfect shapes with shadows and everything.
They've replaced a lot of the really bad art and, as far as I know, I believe they plan to keep doing that until all the scenes' art is up to snuff, but there are still some scenes that aren't particularly well-drawn.
The vast majority of the scenes have really nice art though.

Reactions: Luckzor

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I think a few versions back there was an update which said something like a fem PC could get a new request from the club in Summeredge, this scene does not seem to be in the walkthrough, does anyone know what this is or how to trigger it?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes